Ct Scan

Options
Hi Everyone ,

I do my cat scan on Friday and we will see after that. I get all nervous days before that. But I always did.
I guess sometimes when you are not feeling the best, your mind runs away with you.I suppose you think after Zevalin you think nothing will ever happen again.
Have some issues when I go back to the Oncologist. But since my scan is so close by I did not want to bother before that.
I just get a kick out of family sometimes they just dont get it. They seem to put out of they're mind.
I read every ones posts every other day. I just had not written in a while. I am not a very good conversationalist. But I pray for everyone.
I just did an EGD a few weeks ago. I do have acid reflux, but everything seems to be ok.
Except the reflux.
But I had the non hodgkins in my both my cheeks and my my neck on both sides .
It was even in my bone marrow, stage 4.
Then did the 8 rounds R-chop and then Zevalin in 09.But I have been having pain in my bronchial
and sinus.So I dont know what to say. But will address it next week at the office.
Thanks for listening to me. I appreciate it. Much love to all and I wish you all well.
Hilde

Comments

• catwink22
    catwink22 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    Good Luck
    Hi Hilde, I wish you the best with your scan and I will be praying for you. I think we can all relate to the nerves before our scans. It's like you're afraid to believe that everything is ok because it will jinx you if you do, or if it's not ok, you don't get the rug ripped out from under you (as much). Sounds silly when I hear myself say that, but tell my subconscious that! Honestly I do think family forgets at times what we are going through. Maybe it helps them deal with it or sometimes you just get wrapped up in your own life. But remember we're here for you! Take Care! Cat
  • hilde451
    hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    catwink22 said:

Good Luck
    Hi Hilde, I wish you the best with your scan and I will be praying for you. I think we can all relate to the nerves before our scans. It's like you're afraid to believe that everything is ok because it will jinx you if you do, or if it's not ok, you don't get the rug ripped out from under you (as much). Sounds silly when I hear myself say that, but tell my subconscious that! Honestly I do think family forgets at times what we are going through. Maybe it helps them deal with it or sometimes you just get wrapped up in your own life. But remember we're here for you! Take Care! Cat

Ct scan
    Thank you Cat I really appreciate your note. You really said it the right way. Maybe that is how I feel.
    Thank you for saying you all will be here for me, it feels so good to know that. Hope you are doing well. And thank you for your prayers.
    Take care Cat. Hilde
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    hilde451 said:

Ct scan
    Thank you Cat I really appreciate your note. You really said it the right way. Maybe that is how I feel.
    Thank you for saying you all will be here for me, it feels so good to know that. Hope you are doing well. And thank you for your prayers.
    Take care Cat. Hilde

Good luck...
    Hi Hilde,
    I'll be keeping you in my prayers and hoping all will be fine. I think about you often, and I am here for you too. Take care...Love,Sue (FNHL-2-2A-6/10)
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    hilde451 said:

Ct scan
    Take care Cat. Hilde

Hilde
    Hi
    Praying for good results for you HIlde. Let us know Joanie
  • catwink22
    catwink22 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    Thinking of you
    Hey Hilde just want to let you know I'm thinking about you right now and sending good thoughts your way! Get some rest while you're being scanned, but watch the snoring lol. I have to keep my arms over my head through my whole PET scan so when it's time to get off the bed I have jellyfish arms. Hee Hee! Don't ask me to hold anything or open something cuz it's just not going to happen! Good Luck with your results too!
    Cat
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    catwink22 said:

Thinking of you
    Hey Hilde just want to let you know I'm thinking about you right now and sending good thoughts your way! Get some rest while you're being scanned, but watch the snoring lol. I have to keep my arms over my head through my whole PET scan so when it's time to get off the bed I have jellyfish arms. Hee Hee! Don't ask me to hold anything or open something cuz it's just not going to happen! Good Luck with your results too!
    Cat

Good Wishes
    Hilda I hope the scan goes well for you today with even better results! You're on my mind and in my heart.

Take care,
    Beth