Options
2»

Comments

• GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    Options
    RE said:

FANTASTIC!
    This is great news, so very happy for you. You have an entire weekend to celebrate...ah shucks you have a lifetime to celebrate!

RE

Thanks
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I had a wonderful weekend with my grandchildren ages 3-1/2 and 9 months. They are my world. Unfortunately they live 4 hrs away from us, but I do get to see them once a month.

Though I am very happy to have had a good report last week, believe me, every ache and pain makes me worry it has come back. My oncologist said I should never think like that, but then he's never had breast cancer. I do try to stay positive, but you never really forget do you ? I read about those on this board who have had recurrences and I just wanted you to know, I pray for all of you, even if I do not reply to your posts.

I lost my oncologist recently to a job in Dallas Texas where he received a multi million dollar grant to find a cure for breast cancer. I also pray daily that he finds one.

Judy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

Thanks
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I had a wonderful weekend with my grandchildren ages 3-1/2 and 9 months. They are my world. Unfortunately they live 4 hrs away from us, but I do get to see them once a month.

Though I am very happy to have had a good report last week, believe me, every ache and pain makes me worry it has come back. My oncologist said I should never think like that, but then he's never had breast cancer. I do try to stay positive, but you never really forget do you ? I read about those on this board who have had recurrences and I just wanted you to know, I pray for all of you, even if I do not reply to your posts.

I lost my oncologist recently to a job in Dallas Texas where he received a multi million dollar grant to find a cure for breast cancer. I also pray daily that he finds one.

Judy

It sounds like you had such
    It sounds like you had such a great time with those precious grandchildren Judy.

Ofcourse, we all think of what if's, but, the thing is to let it go as soon as you can. We all must go on with our lives and try, and I say try, not to live with the fear of a recurrence or a new cancer.

I pray that someone finds a cure for this horrid disease and that I live to see it.

You have a great day Judy,

Lex