Recommendations for books.

Options
Any recommendations for books on after the treatment? I am guessing I will be worried for quite some time of recurrance. Just wondering if any suggestions?

Comments

  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    That is a really good
    That is a really good question. I don't think I know of books for post treatment. I will be keeping an eye on this post for more info too!

    Cindy
  • emamei
    emamei Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Here's one...
    This is one that was recommended to me. It's a great book.

    http://www.anticancerbook.com/
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    emamei said:

    Here's one...
    This is one that was recommended to me. It's a great book.

    http://www.anticancerbook.com/

    On my "resources" page
    Click on "TraciInLA," to the left, then on the "resources" tab. I have several recommendations there, some of which are exceptionally helpful for after treatment.

    Traci
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is time
    That someone wrote one, how to avoid depression and worry after your treatments are finished and you are out the door. Long title but you get my drift. I to don't know of one, so, start writing it will you? we would all read it....Sinee
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    sinee said:

    Maybe it is time
    That someone wrote one, how to avoid depression and worry after your treatments are finished and you are out the door. Long title but you get my drift. I to don't know of one, so, start writing it will you? we would all read it....Sinee

    After Breast Cancer
    A Common-Sense Guide to Life After Treatment by Hester Hill Schnipper
    It's a great book!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • atiredparent
    atiredparent Member Posts: 45
    Options

    After Breast Cancer
    A Common-Sense Guide to Life After Treatment by Hester Hill Schnipper
    It's a great book!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

    Thanks I ordered it today!

    Thanks I ordered it today!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

    On my "resources" page
    Click on "TraciInLA," to the left, then on the "resources" tab. I have several recommendations there, some of which are exceptionally helpful for after treatment.

    Traci

    Thanks Traci!

    Thanks Traci!