Issels treatment

Options
Hello I would like to post my opinion if anyone is looking for an alternative treatment and is considering the issels treatment. My mother was had endstage gallbladder cancer and she was giving only 6 months to live and was in the hospice program. I was not ready to except that there's no other ways to save her and just watching her die slowly. I did my researchs for months n came across the issels treatment in Mexico and Santa Barbara. It high in cost but anything to save my mother I was willing to take the chance. Their websites and staffs are very convincing. They are a scam. You will be paying alot of money for some vitamins that can be bought from your local stores. During the treatment for my mother they did nothing but give her organic foods vitamins n alcupuncture there's also massages n hot spas as part of the treatment. Lots of blood being drawn as well. She was getting worse as days gone by. The doctors there will lie and convince you that her tumor markers are droping and the treatments working! It's a lie to cheat you your money so you can stay the whole three weeks which it is 6800 per week not including lodging. After the forth day of treatment my mother went unconscious and was taken to a hospital where she past away. When I contacted issels they were still telling me lies that she will be ok that it was just a part of the treatment that made her unconscious. An oncologist from the hospital contacted issels and informed them of the news that my mother past away and why would they give false hopes to us. Issels statement was that they were going to just recommend hospice and there's was nothing they can do to save my mother. That's a lie as well!! The doctors at issels are fake they lie to get your money and send your love ones away from you that's all. They are not real ongologist doctors and don't know anything about cancer. PleAse take my lesson and do not be a victim of a brutal scams. All the survivors on the websites are all dead.
I'll keep all the people that are battling cancers in my thoughts and prayers. May the lord be with all of you and spend as much time as you can with Simeon you love if he or she is battling this evil disease.