Options
2»

Comments

• rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Still praying for you and
    Still praying for you and your children!!

Glenna

Prayer's sent!
    Wishing you my best & also praying for you & your family!
    God bless
    Roz
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Up-date on Mikes Son
    They are still in the hospital and his Son is still having problems with erratic heartbeat. The testing he was going to do to see if the leukemia was still there has been postpone for now until they can get the heart normal again.

He is having a lot of problems with fluid buildup in his body. They believe it is caused from the liver not properly getting rid of waste through the bodies urinary track and storing it up in his body.

Mike also had a problem yesterday while there in the hospital, he had some bad pains in the stomach that bent him over. The doctors wanted to send him to the emergency room but Mike refused and then they wanted him to go home. But he said I am not going anywhere that my Son is not there.

Tonight while I was on the phone with him his Son was having some more problems so I had to let him go. Please continue to keep them in your thought and prayers throughout the day.

Hondo
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Up-date on Mikes Son
    They are still in the hospital and his Son is still having problems with erratic heartbeat. The testing he was going to do to see if the leukemia was still there has been postpone for now until they can get the heart normal again.

He is having a lot of problems with fluid buildup in his body. They believe it is caused from the liver not properly getting rid of waste through the bodies urinary track and storing it up in his body.

Mike also had a problem yesterday while there in the hospital, he had some bad pains in the stomach that bent him over. The doctors wanted to send him to the emergency room but Mike refused and then they wanted him to go home. But he said I am not going anywhere that my Son is not there.

Tonight while I was on the phone with him his Son was having some more problems so I had to let him go. Please continue to keep them in your thought and prayers throughout the day.

Hondo

Battle
    What a battle...my thoughts and prayers to the family.

JG
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Hondo said:

Up-date on Mikes Son

Hondo

So sorry
    Hondo:

Thanks for keeping updated. What a trooper Mike and his son are. It's so sad for this beast for anyone to endure but at such a young age as Mike's son, makes it even harder! Have been and will continue to keep them in my prayers. Will put them on the prayer list at church this morning as well. Thanks again and say you must be a night owl or early riser one with the time of this post! God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Up-date on Mikes Son

Hondo

prayers
    Hondo, thanks for the update. Praying fervently for healing and relief for them both.

Debbie
  • jim and i
    Options
    jim and i said:

prayers
    Hondo, thanks for the update. Praying fervently for healing and relief for them both.

Debbie

/the Holy Spirit has led me
    /the Holy Spirit has led me to pass this on: Have Chefdaddy READ, not recite the Lord's prayer seveveral time's to his son throughout the day and whenever things are hopeless or painful.

Debbie
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    jim and i said:

/the Holy Spirit has led me to pass this on: Have Chefdaddy READ, not recite the Lord's prayer seveveral time's to his son throughout the day and whenever things are hopeless or painful.

Debbie

Hondo. Thanks for the
    Hondo. Thanks for the update.
  • jim and i
    Options
    jim and i said:

Debbie

Frozen computer
    Wanted to add to that post that Mike had said the Greeks must have translated wrong about God giving more than can handle. It was not translated wrong but 1 Corinthians 10:13 was interpreted wrong. Actually says God won't allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear. In Greek that meant tested or test. It continues But when tempted God will provide a way out. The way out God is providing is prayer and giving it to God.

I'll stop preaching now. LOL

Debbie