Breast Center

Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
I had the run around with my doctor about doing a excisional biospy then he said he knew nothing about it.Well why would I be in the office if I wasn't called for a consultation for that. He was changing to a needle biopsy suddenly.Called the breast center and that nurse is on it and told me what to do. So phone calls from me and the Breast Center got the ball rolling. Even went to a doctor referral.

I am Thankful for the breast center. They have been awesome to me.Even told me where to call complaints etc.See the doctor didn't know but this nurse called me a couple weeks ago to make sure I heard from my doctor.Yes I told her"He is doing a excisional but I having a consultation first".

Not sure where I go from here. I have no trust now. Didn't trust people I know personally now a professional.

I vented away.Now I feel better!!!!!!!!

Lynn Smith

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    vent vent vent away!!! I
    vent vent vent away!!! I have to share this with you, there used to be a car dealer here that had commercials on tv and they would sing Lynn Smith Auto Sales, every time I see your posts that jingle comes in my head.... LOL
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

vent vent vent away!!! I
    vent vent vent away!!! I have to share this with you, there used to be a car dealer here that had commercials on tv and they would sing Lynn Smith Auto Sales, every time I see your posts that jingle comes in my head.... LOL

Funny
    That is funny.Lynn Smith Auto Sales. When I was signing in I tried so many names.I couldn't believe it.All taken.Got tired of doing that and came up with this.My real name is unsual and I couldn't use it. Never know who is lurking. So came up with this name.My last name is Smith so kept that.

Lynn Smith
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

vent vent vent away!!! I

Glad you feel better Lynn!
    Glad you feel better Lynn! Vent away anytime you want! We all do!

Sue :)