Options
2»

Comments

• gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options

Hope the day was grand
    Dear Shelby,

Hope your day was grand and the weather was perfect. The sun must have shined on you...a beam of gold surrounding you!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Sunrae - hope you've been
    Sunrae - hope you've been celebrating all day.
    Happy Birthday!

Hugs
    Teresa
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Best wishes for a wonderful
    Best wishes for a wonderful day with many to follow. xoxoxo Lynn

Hoping today was your best
    Hoping today was your best birthday ever!

Lex
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    gami43 said:

Sunrae - hope you've been
    Sunrae - hope you've been celebrating all day.
    Happy Birthday!

Hugs
    Teresa

Thank you all for
    Thank you all for remembering me today and I have been celebrating all day. The weather was beautiful, sunny and only in the 80's after weeks of extreme heat. Started this morning out in the garden chasing a deer away (doesn't do much good but we play this little game). My husband took me out for dinner this PM and then followed me around a store while I tried on lots of clothes (he's so patient). I haven't been able to drive myself lately because of a heart problem, so he just pretended he was having the time of his life. LOL It was such a treat to go shopping. Then we came home and had coconut cream pie, my favorite. Wed. we are going to a movie and then out to dinner with my sister and husband. Her and I celebrate our birthdays together since they are only 4 days apart, so another celebration. This Sunday all the kids and grandkids are coming to our house for dinner and we're celebrating my son's birthday and again my birthday. This time we'll have cake and ice cream. Does anyone else celebrate their birthdays for a week? The best part is this is my second birthday since I was dxed and I intend to keep on celebrating birthdays for a long time. Here's to many, many more birthdays for all of us!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thank you all for
    Thank you all for remembering me today and I have been celebrating all day. The weather was beautiful, sunny and only in the 80's after weeks of extreme heat. Started this morning out in the garden chasing a deer away (doesn't do much good but we play this little game). My husband took me out for dinner this PM and then followed me around a store while I tried on lots of clothes (he's so patient). I haven't been able to drive myself lately because of a heart problem, so he just pretended he was having the time of his life. LOL It was such a treat to go shopping. Then we came home and had coconut cream pie, my favorite. Wed. we are going to a movie and then out to dinner with my sister and husband. Her and I celebrate our birthdays together since they are only 4 days apart, so another celebration. This Sunday all the kids and grandkids are coming to our house for dinner and we're celebrating my son's birthday and again my birthday. This time we'll have cake and ice cream. Does anyone else celebrate their birthdays for a week? The best part is this is my second birthday since I was dxed and I intend to keep on celebrating birthdays for a long time. Here's to many, many more birthdays for all of us!

Sunrae
    Dear Sunrae,
    Best wishes on your birthday. Many more happy and healthy years to come.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Sunrae
    Dear Sunrae,
    Best wishes on your birthday. Many more happy and healthy years to come.
    Hugs
    New Flower

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    Sorry I'm a little late but I was out of town. Hope it was a GREAT day! And that you have many, MANY more!!!!!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Sunrae
    wishing you a very happy birthday. I know I'm a bit late but my wish is everlasting :D
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I hope your special day
    is wonderful....Happy Birthday!!

Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!