Options
2»

Comments

• Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    So Sorry for your Loss
    Hondo:

So sorry to hear of your cousin's loss with the battle. You're so right cancer sucks and man is it ever hard when it takes someone you love and someone so young. But Praise the Lord they have you as a relative. You are so inspirational. Your cousin's hubby and children will be in my prayers. God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options

So Sorry for your Loss
    Hondo:

So sorry to hear of your cousin's loss with the battle. You're so right cancer sucks and man is it ever hard when it takes someone you love and someone so young. But Praise the Lord they have you as a relative. You are so inspirational. Your cousin's hubby and children will be in my prayers. God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)

Sorry Hondo!!! Cancer is
    Sorry Hondo!!! Cancer is just horrible. I will be praying for you and your family.
  • Tuongvi
    Tuongvi Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Sorry
    Hondo,
    We are so sorry to hear about your cousin wife.
    Thuy/Huong
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY
    Hondo, prayers from my family to your family and your cousins family. You are right, this stuff really sucks, especially for a young family.

Best!!

Mike
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options

PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY
    Hondo, prayers from my family to your family and your cousins family. You are right, this stuff really sucks, especially for a young family.

Best!!

Mike

My condolences.
    I am so sorry to read this, Hondo.

Prayers and sympathy for your family.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Very Sorry to Hear, Hondo
    Wish she could have been more victorious over cancer.
  • Hal61
    Hal61 Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Battling
    I glad your cousin is no longer suffering Hondo. My sympathy to you and especially to her immediate family.

Hal
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hal61 said:

Battling
    I glad your cousin is no longer suffering Hondo. My sympathy to you and especially to her immediate family.

Hal

Thanks again everyone
    Her husband is the Governor of the Bay Island in Honduras, a really great Christian guy. One of the children was born with a handicap kind of like Autism which makes it really hard now on the kid not to have her Mother. But God is good and I know he will in some way supply their needs in the absents of their Mother till they can all be together again.

Sad but death is also a part of it all that everyone live with at the door of life.
    Hondo
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    just
    just not right at all... prayers going out for they

John
  • Fire34
    Fire34 Member Posts: 365
    Options
    Prayers
    Hondo
    They are headed your way, I prayer every night for all of those affected by this monster
    Again Prayers for your family.
    Dave
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Fire34 said:

Prayers
    Hondo
    They are headed your way, I prayer every night for all of those affected by this monster
    Again Prayers for your family.
    Dave

Hondo
    Hondo,

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Always tough when there are little ones left also. Positive thoughts headed your family's way.

I also just saw your response on another post, asking how I was doing and thought I would answer here. Just you asking me that means a lot Hondo, I appreciate that. To answer your question, I'm doing well. Enjoying life, my wife, family and friends. Just got back from northern Colo to get out of this crazy midwest heat to get in two of my favorite activities - fishing and hiking.

My best to you!

Greg
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Hondo
    Hondo,

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Always tough when there are little ones left also. Positive thoughts headed your family's way.

I also just saw your response on another post, asking how I was doing and thought I would answer here. Just you asking me that means a lot Hondo, I appreciate that. To answer your question, I'm doing well. Enjoying life, my wife, family and friends. Just got back from northern Colo to get out of this crazy midwest heat to get in two of my favorite activities - fishing and hiking.

My best to you!

Greg

Prayers
    Sorry for your loss Hondo. This must be so difficult for her husband and those kids. I'm praying for them and continue to wish you the best.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Hondo
    Hondo,

My best to you!

Greg

G’day Greg
    I am always glad to see and head when one of my friends are doing well. I pray for everyone on this board every though I know some may not like it too much. We all live with the beast inside of us and some of us do better then others. Kandy was a beautiful person not just on the outside but all the way through to the inside. I had to question God about taking her so soon as I could not understand why. Then while driving a few days ago I hear a sermon that sock me in my seat, it was as if God was talking to me through the radio about why he does what he does. I was amazed again at how loving of a God he really is and know that he will take care of those who put there faith in him. I love seeing your picture there it makes it easier to put a face with a name.

Take care my friend and hope you get to fish and hike as much as possible, if you are every in Tampa John does a lot of fishing, I am hopping someday to get over there and do some with him.

Thanks
    Hondo