A humble return

Options
2»

Comments

• gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options

JoJo! Love that smiling
    JoJo! Love that smiling face! Listen I think you are awesome for worrying that you might be a debby downer but really.......girl we can all do that here and that's why this site is so wonderful. I get it though that sometimes you will just read, that works for me too when I fear that my big mouth might get me into trouble :)
    Love that you're back and whenever you do post, it will certainly brighten my day no matter what the topic is!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

So glad to see your post and
    So glad to see your post and hear that your counseling is a positive
    experience for you. Whatever is going on with you, we care. Hang in
    there and know you have support here. Sending good thoughts and hugs
    your way.

Teresa
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hi JoJo. Welcome back.
    Hi JoJo. Welcome back. xoxoxo Lynn
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Crazy is
    Welcome back! Crazy is subjective anyway. There is no way to go through this journey and hang on to your sanity the whole time. I am not sure I had a good hold on mine before!

Glad you are doing better!

Cindy
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Glad you are back!
    Hope everything just keeps getting better and better,

Jennifer
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Glad you are back!
    Hope everything just keeps getting better and better,

Jennifer

Welcome back, Jo Jo!
    So happy you're baaaaaack. Sorry life has been treating you badly lately, but happy to hear you're working on the issues. I hope you'll find what you need here. I sure do.

I'm curious about what your therapist had to say about being a part of an on-line support group because I really found the most understanding here amongst women (and men) dealing with the same issues as me. A couple of my friends have been really nasty to me about being online too much and said I should just get on with my life and not read so much. Now that I'm not so needy, I feel I want to give back where I can. While I know for me this group has been a Godsend, I'd love to hear what a professional had to say.

Suzanne
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Hey beautiful lady! No need
    Hey beautiful lady! No need to approach humbled~ you never left us...you simply took a roundabout in the road and it led you right back here to the Kindreds. You are one of us~ bound by ♥ strings.

Hugs,
    Chen
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Welcome back, Jo Jo!
    So happy you're baaaaaack. Sorry life has been treating you badly lately, but happy to hear you're working on the issues. I hope you'll find what you need here. I sure do.

I'm curious about what your therapist had to say about being a part of an on-line support group because I really found the most understanding here amongst women (and men) dealing with the same issues as me. A couple of my friends have been really nasty to me about being online too much and said I should just get on with my life and not read so much. Now that I'm not so needy, I feel I want to give back where I can. While I know for me this group has been a Godsend, I'd love to hear what a professional had to say.

Suzanne

Glad your back
    We missed your posts.Like others said we are all a bit out of sorts.Why not???? We're dealing with this beast. My life will never be the same.I feel like I am going in so many directions everyday.

Your therapist was smart by letting you know we are all here for support.And we all sure need it. Welcome Back.Glad it didn't take long to realize you missed us.We missed you too!!!!

Lynn Smith
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options

Welcome back, Jo Jo!

Suzanne

Thank all you awesome ladys
    Thank all you awesome ladys for your kind words and support and the added humor!!!

Suzanne...when i first told her about this online site her expression seemed negative. Then i told her about everyone on here how kind, supportive and understanding everyone was and we talked about it for awhile on the negative and the positive...in the end she said it works for me 99% of the time so why stop something that is working for me and it seems to be a ligetiment site, no scams stuff like that so why stop now. She was right in my case. So in the beginning she wasnt to positive about it and in the end she was kickin me in the butt to get back on it! See what kind of power us ladies have...lol!

You know sometimes its not all about the cancer side of it...sometimes its just plan and simple about the people on here...we get close to everyone and miss them when were not here or worry when something bad is happening or happy sharing the celebrations ect...its like our own little family on here!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hey beautiful lady! No need
    Hey beautiful lady! No need to approach humbled~ you never left us...you simply took a roundabout in the road and it led you right back here to the Kindreds. You are one of us~ bound by ♥ strings.

Hugs,
    Chen

I second that,
    you never left...you just took a short hiatus.

You just be YOU and know you're always wanted, welcomed and accepted no matter what. We ALL are. That's what makes this "secret society" of kindreds so unique and amazing. Ups, downs, twists and turns, I think that best describes us.

Big hugs,

Sylvia
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

jo jo
    I'm glad you're back to stay. I have a big mess in my life too. But we'll keep on keeping on.

Welcome back Jo JO!

Welcome back Jo JO!