Details (:

Options
2»

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Beach sounds nice.
    There are couples who get married on the beach (on an island too), and I think it's so romantic. I like when they set up the dinner tables on the sand. :)

But remember this is all for you two, people will be there to support you and celebrate your love with you.

This is super sweet. Congratulations!
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options

Beach sounds nice.
    There are couples who get married on the beach (on an island too), and I think it's so romantic. I like when they set up the dinner tables on the sand. :)

But remember this is all for you two, people will be there to support you and celebrate your love with you.

This is super sweet. Congratulations!

News
    Thanks for sharing with us your good news! Love it!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Ayse
    FUN it is! You put a smile on my face :D How sweet of him and I'm so happy for you. Let us know as plans are made but for now enjoy the thought.........
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Ayse
    FUN it is! You put a smile on my face :D How sweet of him and I'm so happy for you. Let us know as plans are made but for now enjoy the thought.........
    {{hugs}} Char

What happy and exciting news
    What happy and exciting news to have today. Ayse, congratulations, what beach and what date? Thanks for sharing your happiness with us and we're so happy for you. "From this time forward", only a happy and healthy life for the both of you.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

What happy and exciting news
    What happy and exciting news to have today. Ayse, congratulations, what beach and what date? Thanks for sharing your happiness with us and we're so happy for you. "From this time forward", only a happy and healthy life for the both of you.

Congratulations!!!
    Happy You're Happy... Congrats for your new beginnings and the courage to make a Big change. Closing doors...Always opens new ones. You GO GIRL!!!

Wishing YOU all the BEST!!!

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Congratulations!!!
    Happy You're Happy... Congrats for your new beginnings and the courage to make a Big change. Closing doors...Always opens new ones. You GO GIRL!!!

Wishing YOU all the BEST!!!

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

Congratulations
    It is about we had some good news. Wishing you much and happiness oh and of course health Enjoy.

Hugs Cindy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Congratulations
    It is about we had some good news. Wishing you much and happiness oh and of course health Enjoy.

Hugs Cindy

of course you know the big
    of course you know the big pink bus is going to be there and will be there the whole time,beaming! congratualtions Ayse you so deserve this and it makes us all so happy!
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    A girl never forgets
    Dear Ayse,

A girl never forgets how her husband proposed to her. He swept you off your feet. What a feeling and memory! I know you will plan a very personal, imaginative, and meaningful wedding. Looking forward to hearing the next details in your life.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Super congratulations, Ayse.
    Super congratulations, Ayse. xoxoxox Lynn
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Super congratulations, Ayse.
    Super congratulations, Ayse. xoxoxox Lynn

Congrats :-)
    i just love hearing such happy news here, may you have a very long and very happy marriage! hugs, Jackie
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Congrats :-)
    i just love hearing such happy news here, may you have a very long and very happy marriage! hugs, Jackie

Super Sweet
    Thanks for sharing with us and making us all smile! Wedding on the beach - my fave!

Congrats to both of you!!

Big Hugs!!
    Debi~
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    missrenee said:

Ahhh, the beach--my favorite location
    Especially for a wedding! You deserve all the happiness in the world, my dear Ayse. Sounds like you found a definite keeper.

Keep us posted as to the plans!

Hugs, Renee

Wow! Congrats Ayse!
    Hugs,

Wow! Congrats Ayse!

Hugs, Lex