Teal toes

Options
Susan53
Susan53 Member Posts: 178
Sisters don't forget to get you toe nails painted teal. September is OC Awareness month. Log on to teal toes and get your symptom cards so when someone asks about your beautiful toes you can give them a card. The cards are free and they have the symptoms of ovarian cancer. You can use it as a conversation starter. Painted mine yesterday and hubby asked if I had a pedi. I told him no and he said I did a beautiful job. Thanks hubby To my teal sisters thanks for all the support and information that I have recieved through this sight. Sharon

Comments

• skeeter1002
    skeeter1002 Member Posts: 43
    Options
    I've been looking for teal
    I've been looking for teal polish. Where can I find it?
  • ceecee8990
    ceecee8990 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I've been looking for teal
    I've been looking for teal polish. Where can I find it?

Rite Aid has teal
    Rite Aid has teal polish...and I just got some at Fashion Bug over the weekend!!
  • Miss Mona
    Miss Mona Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks did not know that
    Thanks did not know that September was OC Awareness month, I looked up teal toes and ordered my symptom cards, now I will have to paint my toes!!
  • EnglishGal
    EnglishGal Member Posts: 101
    Options
    What better way than to spread awareness?
    Yes, here in Toronto, we are having an Ovarian Cancer Walk of Hope on September 11th. I am thinking of participating.

Ann
  • jbeans888
    jbeans888 Member Posts: 313
    Options
    I ordered 100 about a month
    I ordered 100 about a month ago and I leave them in the Doctor's office or anyplace that has a billboard and I give them out to my friends. My mom and me painted our toes teal with the same color. They have teal also at Sally Beauty Supply if there is one by you.