Pinks Please Accept My Apology

Options
2»

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hey natly,
    There is no reason for you to apologize! You are such a great person and a good friend to many of us here. You did nothing wrong. I love your posts. I wished I was close enough to give you a big hug right now. xoxo, Jean
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Sweet
    Hi Natly,
    I am newer to the boards, but I thought your post was sweet.
    I think no apology is needed!
    Bless you,
    Sybil
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

Sweet
    Hi Natly,
    I am newer to the boards, but I thought your post was sweet.
    I think no apology is needed!
    Bless you,
    Sybil

No apology needed
    I didn't add anyone because my chemo brain just doesn't remember names etc right now. I appreciated your thoughts!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    i think what you did what
    i think what you did what sweet and you did ask for others to post names as well. I hope no one was offended. As you stated and we all concur each of us is so special and we all contribute to this board. These were just a hew of the people that perhaps touched you in a special way. We have had so much loss and so many bad bits that it was nice to see a shout out and I hope everyone knows just how special each of them are
    Stef
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Natly
    Well I am just meeting you now, and from reading everyone's post I have to say I am very glad to meet you~Anyone who is that concerned for anothers feelings, that they would be brought to tears at the very idea of hurting someone else is a very special kind of person. Names? and forgetting names is part of chemo~heck~somedays I forget my dogs name~and my cats too....love to you, and I look forward to seeing more posts by you. Sorry for the lose of your friend Meena~let us all continue this wonderful life in her honor~Sinee
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Natly
    Well I am just meeting you know, and from reading everyone's post I have to say I am very glad to meet you~Anyone who is that concerned for anothers feelings, that they would be brought to tears at the very idea of hurting someone else is a very special kind of person. Names? and forgetting names is part of chemo~heck~somedays I forget my dogs name~and my cats too....love to you, and I look forward to seeing more posts by you. Sorry for the lose of your friend Meena~let us all continue this wonderful life in her honor~Sinee