It never seems to end

Options
2»

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Sparky so sorry to hear
    Sparky so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers and will be in our circle of love on Friday. Sending blessings and loving hugs.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

So very sorry, Sparky
    You've been through so much since your initial cancer. I wish you the best for your treatments.

Is the biopsy to determine if it's mets and if it is which cancer is it? One of the things that crosses my mind now and then is if I ever have mets whether it will be breast or endometrial cancer. I asked this early on and was told they would need to do a biopsy, but I haven't asked again because I (healthily) decided not to worry about that unless there's a reason to.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hate cancer.

Suzanne

You will be in my thoughts
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Lex
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

This is not the kind of news
    This is not the kind of news you want to hear when you've just returned from a vacation. Sorry that you had to hear this but glad that your dr seems to be on top of this and is getting tests and treatment scheduled. Sounds like your surgery will have to wait for now. Just remember to breathe slowly, take it one at a time and focus on beating this. You sound like a fighter and you can win. We're here for you and you are in our prayers. Keep posting.

Not what one wants to hear
    Not what one wants to hear after vacation :( I am so sorry that you got this news. I will be praying for you.
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    natly15 said:

Sparky so sorry to hear
    Sparky so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers and will be in our circle of love on Friday. Sending blessings and loving hugs.

Sorry to hear this kind of
    Sorry to hear this kind of news. Prayers and hugs coming your way

Angela
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    I'm glad that you had a short vacation
    I am glad that you had a vacation, even though it was short.. I hope you were able to enjoy y0ourself and were worry free while you were gone. You needed the break to get a second wind to fight these possible cancer cells. I sending you tons of hugs, kisses, and love.

Janelle
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Sorry for your news. I will
    Sorry for your news. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I'm glad that you had a short vacation
    I am glad that you had a vacation, even though it was short.. I hope you were able to enjoy y0ourself and were worry free while you were gone. You needed the break to get a second wind to fight these possible cancer cells. I sending you tons of hugs, kisses, and love.

Janelle

So very sorry to read your
    So very sorry to read your news. Praying for you!