Options
2»

Comments

• RayTodd
    RayTodd Member Posts: 187
    Options
    adrian b said:

G'day
    Ray, I am also in Australia (Brisbane) and I hope you are enjoying your time down under (as much as you can considering the treatment it sounds like you are having).

Welcome to the forum, I have only joined it not long ago myself. I am sure you will find this place full of some great people with lots of great information as I have found so far.

Adrian

Brisbane
    Thanks
    I have lived in Perth for 47 yrs so am dinky die what you fighting Adrian if I may ask
  • RayTodd
    Options
    pascotty said:

Hey There
    Hi Ray, yes I had to stay at Crawford Lodge, and sadly we were there in that horrific hail storm last March and all of our cars were written off, as if the other crap wasn't enough, but, that has been replaced and I'm all brand new again. Little bit of a tough time ahead, but, it is totally doable, we have all got through it and so can you. Best of luck and keep it touch. Cheers Jen xxxx

Hail Stones
    Yes we lost a 8 month old car but got a new one so lucky. My only connection close to Bunbury is a brother in Dunsburough.
    Am having the IMRF because we could scrape enough together to make up the difference with Medicare pity these poor Americans though.We are so lucky here.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Ray
    Good luck as you start your race on the 16th and remember you are never alone we are always here to help you along the path and cheer you on to the finish line.

Hondo
  • RayTodd
    Options
    pascotty said:

I hail from wa
    Hi Ray I am from bumbury. Had my treatment for tonsil cancer at royal Perth. Had radiation with dr freund at Perth radiation. Finished tx April 2010 and doing really well. Are you having imrt rads. Best of luck and you will find this sight awesome. I found it after tx and wish I had known about it. Take care and stay well xxx

Hey down there in Bunbury
    Getting worried not seen you on for a while
    Ray