visiting those radition people again

Options
JUDYV5
JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
The cancer has spread to 2 spots on the top of the hip bone. They say the pain will go away with radiation. However they kicked me out out of the clinical trail because it spread. Let's see what the future brings. - Judy

Comments

• buzz99
    buzz99 Member Posts: 404
    Options
    More radiation
    Judy, so sorry to hear of the cancer's spread to bones. I hope you are able to get some relief from the pain. We are all here for you. Karen
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    Judy
    I'm really sorry to hear that you now have 2 spots on the hip bone and are having pain because of it. Even more sorry to hear that you are no longer in the trial because of the spread.

Will be thinking of you and sending healing thoughts while you are doing radiation again.

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Back to the Future...
    Sorry about the spots and your pain....hopng you get some relief very soon.

Thoughts and Prayers, Best Always,
    Jhn
  • joeline12
    joeline12 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Back to the Future...
    Sorry about the spots and your pain....hopng you get some relief very soon.

Thoughts and Prayers, Best Always,
    Jhn

Judy
    very sorry to hear that too. this coming Tuesday we are going to see the doc to review my dad post 2 month treatment and see whether the chemo is working or not.. these 2 day he begin to feel cold and breathless.. i hoping that all these are just side effect of treatment and not other thing. for me now.. all the stress come back again...:(
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Judy
    Sorry to hear this, hope things start going well for you soon. Cheers.

Jimbo
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Jimbo55 said:

Judy
    Sorry to hear this, hope things start going well for you soon. Cheers.

Jimbo

Judy
    Sorry to hear about the spread to the hips. Hopefully the tx will ace it, and the worst of it is soon over.

kcass
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I hate cancer!
    Dear Judy, I have never replied to your post before but I wanted to let you know that Connie and I are pulling for you to get relief for the pain in your hip. I also hope that chemo can shrink these tumors so that hopefully they can be controlled and also chemo may be able to stop any further spread. I know this setback had to be devastating to say the least. You are a strong woman Judy and we wish you nothing but the BEST. Your friends, Homer & Connie
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options

I hate cancer!
    Dear Judy, I have never replied to your post before but I wanted to let you know that Connie and I are pulling for you to get relief for the pain in your hip. I also hope that chemo can shrink these tumors so that hopefully they can be controlled and also chemo may be able to stop any further spread. I know this setback had to be devastating to say the least. You are a strong woman Judy and we wish you nothing but the BEST. Your friends, Homer & Connie

Judy
    Sending healing thoughts and prayers. Sorry to read that you have to go through this again.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Not What We'd Hope For
    Sorry about the spread and removal from the trial. Hope the rads tackle the pain quickly, and hoping you get some good news to share. We know you can do thiss - it just sucks that you have to.
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Pam M said:

Not What We'd Hope For
    Sorry about the spread and removal from the trial. Hope the rads tackle the pain quickly, and hoping you get some good news to share. We know you can do thiss - it just sucks that you have to.

prayers
    Prayers coming your way. Praying that the pain is releved soon and the treatments kick this cancer's butt!
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy
    You did it once you can do it again; sorry to hear they kicked you out of the clinical trials, but hang in and keep positive.

Hondo
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    TIME TO FIGHT AGAIN
    Judy, prayers and positive thoughts for you and the family. I agree with Hondo. "You did it once, and now you can do it again."

Best!!

Mike
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options

TIME TO FIGHT AGAIN
    Judy, prayers and positive thoughts for you and the family. I agree with Hondo. "You did it once, and now you can do it again."

Best!!

Mike

Just read your post
    Second time around is tough news to hear. We have had too many posts of late with cancers coming back on our friends. I just want you to know we are here for you and will give you all the support you need going forward. You can post in a few weeks how you beat the disease a second time and give others guidance on your successes !
    all the best as you undertake this new treatment
    Steve
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Just read your post
    Second time around is tough news to hear. We have had too many posts of late with cancers coming back on our friends. I just want you to know we are here for you and will give you all the support you need going forward. You can post in a few weeks how you beat the disease a second time and give others guidance on your successes !
    all the best as you undertake this new treatment
    Steve

Judy
    Judy,

Been gone awhile and just saw your post. You're always in my thoughts. Sorry for the latest news, but keep up the good fight!

Greg
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Judy
    Judy,

Been gone awhile and just saw your post. You're always in my thoughts. Sorry for the latest news, but keep up the good fight!

Greg

Hi Greg
    Glad to have you back, hope everything is going well.

Hondo
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Praying for Relief
    Judy:

So sorry to hear it has spread to the hip bone and that you are in pain but no longer in the clinical trial. As always you are in my prayers. You are one tough lady! God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)