Thankful today

jim and i
jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
Jim and I were talking on the way home from radiation today about how thankful we are that 1) He feels stronger today
2) He is back to his own personality today [no more Mr. Hyde]
3] He has only 13 more RADS to go
4] That so many people believe in prayer and are praying for him

I thak God every day for this website and tell everyone how much it has helped me through this ordeal.

God Bless you all.
Debbie

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    WooHoo
    Glad things are settling down for a moment.....

Enjoy the week-end, hopefully it sounds like you both will have a good one for a change....

Yeah, on the 13 to go, over the hump and on the down slide..just remember though. Times will still be tough, maybe not much more if any than you have already experienced. Even for a few weeks after rads, he'll still be "cooking". So don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate relief just after the rads have finished.

Best,
    John
  • palmyrafan
    palmyrafan Member Posts: 396
    Great News
    That is wonderful news about things turning around. I know it really helped me when I realized I only had 2 more weeks to go because it gave me a "goal" to achieve which actually seemed attainable.

Congratulations and I hope your husband continues to improve!

Have a great weekend.

Blessings!

Teresa
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228

Great News
    That is wonderful news about things turning around. I know it really helped me when I realized I only had 2 more weeks to go because it gave me a "goal" to achieve which actually seemed attainable.

Congratulations and I hope your husband continues to improve!

Have a great weekend.

Blessings!

Teresa

Thankful for today.
    Glad that he has more behind him than in front of him now. That's a good thing. Keeping a good attitude can be hard, but it does help! Praying and hoping that the next couple weeks are free of major issues.
  • Lelia
    Lelia Member Posts: 98
    That's so great Debbie!
    You and Jim seem like a really special couple, you can get through this. Prayers and positivity continue your way, bless up!
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Fantastic news, Debbie. Of
    Fantastic news, Debbie. Of course, Jim will have some more ups and downs but it seems like he is getting back to normal. As you know by now, you and Jim really appreciate the good days and I will be praying you receive many more in the coming weeks. Hopefully you have his medication straightened out and although he is going through some rough treatment he will be able to cope with all of this better. We will continue to pray for Jim and You, Homer & Connie