Back to work tomorrow!

mamolady
mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
I am glad to be going back to work. I love my job, the people I work with are awesome and my boss is actually about 5 miles away! (mostly kidding on the last part)
I did my CEU's, CPR class, TB test. All I need to do is compliance stuff and get my passwords reset!
I will be starting part time till my energy level is up but that is ok since we are usually slow in the summer. August is mostly teachers getting things done before school starts!
So if anyone needs a mammo that doesn't hurt, yeah right, I can do nothing about that......
Have a great day tomorrow!

Cindy

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Cindy .. I am sooooo sooooo happy for you ...
    how exciting to be entering a new Chapter in your life, and journey. Familiar surroundings, Friends and a comfortable environment.

Good Luck, hydrate and rest.

Wishing the very best for you.

Vicki Sam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    VickiSam said:

Cindy .. I am sooooo sooooo happy for you ...
    how exciting to be entering a new Chapter in your life, and journey. Familiar surroundings, Friends and a comfortable environment.

Good Luck, hydrate and rest.

Wishing the very best for you.

Vicki Sam

Have a great day at
    Have a great day at work!

Hugs, Debby
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    DebbyM said:

Have a great day at
    Have a great day at work!

Hugs, Debby

Yay Cindy,
    Life is finally getting back to normal. Thank you so much for your wisdom regarding health issues, I for one have learned so much from you. You need to be back in the saddle to help all those other lost pink sisters out there. I wish you nothing but the best my friend.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    You answered my question, Cindy
    When I read your post yesterday about spending lots of time during the day watching Disney movies, I was thinking, wait...is she back to work yet or no? Does she work at a mammography center with TVs that play Disney movies all day?

THAT'S the kind of place where I want to have MY mammogram!

:-) Traci
  • mamolady
    TraciInLA said:

You answered my question, Cindy
    When I read your post yesterday about spending lots of time during the day watching Disney movies, I was thinking, wait...is she back to work yet or no? Does she work at a mammography center with TVs that play Disney movies all day?

THAT'S the kind of place where I want to have MY mammogram!

Me too!
    Sadly no. My grand daughter has been home with me for the past nine months(except for school) . She mostly watches Disney. I know ALL the fairies, finally watched the Fox and the Hound, know Bambi 1 and 2 by heart, and on and on......
    Now Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go!
    Cindy
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    mamolady said:

Me too!
    Sadly no. My grand daughter has been home with me for the past nine months(except for school) . She mostly watches Disney. I know ALL the fairies, finally watched the Fox and the Hound, know Bambi 1 and 2 by heart, and on and on......
    Cindy

I have to confess...I
    I have to confess...I laughed about disney movies at the mammo center too...I thought at least they are trying to distract you...

I'm glad you are going back to people you enjoy, and work you like. I hope the transition back is a smooth one.

Hugs,

Linda
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Good for you! Have a great
    Good for you! Have a great first day back. Great to know that you are feeling good enough to go back.
  • Punkindo
    Punkindo Member Posts: 113
    How did your day go???
    I hope you had a GREAT day!!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    A great accomplishment!
    I'm so happy for you. Don't push too hard or be disappointed if you feel ' a little short of the goal'.

Reward yourself with a Disney movie!!

Sue
  • mamolady
    sbmly53 said:

A great accomplishment!
    I'm so happy for you. Don't push too hard or be disappointed if you feel ' a little short of the goal'.

Reward yourself with a Disney movie!!

Sue

Land Before Time
    Not Disney tonight. Work was boring, all compliance stuff today. That was good though because I could really use a nap. We did have a Birthday lunch for me and the other mammo tech. Our b-days are 5 days apart. Mine was monday. This really is a great week.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Cindy
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

I have to confess...I
    I have to confess...I laughed about disney movies at the mammo center too...I thought at least they are trying to distract you...

I'm glad you are going back to people you enjoy, and work you like. I hope the transition back is a smooth one.

Hugs,

Linda

So glad I wasn't the only one...
    So glad, Linda, I wasn't the only one whose brain went there....I can just see myself with my breast in that vise, humming "Under the Sea" along with the movie while the mammo tech admonishes, "HOLD STILL already, stop dancing!"

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    mamolady said:

Me too!
    Cindy

Hoping your going back to
    Hoping your going back to work will be rewarding for you!