Birthday

Options
Hi all:

Thought I'd check in before I take off to Chatt. to pick up niece and sister and then we head for the mtns. for three days! Yesterday was mine and Charlie's birthday. Another first. It was rough off and on but all in all had a good one. Went to Bible Study and they sang Happy Birthday to me. Then went to Build-a-Bear and made a dachshund like Sammy! They weren't very busy so the girl asked me if this was for me or a child and I told her me and told her my story. She was so sweet and even threw in the little dachshund puppy that the big one holds in his mouth for free since was birthday. Not only that but she had the whole store and all the customers sing Happy Birthday to me and gave me a sticker that said, "It's my birthday with my name on it! Then I went and met friends for dinner at Provino's. One of the things my friend gave me was a Relay for Life Shirt that had a birthday cake on it and said, "Blowing the candles out on cancer". She got it thru her school thinking about Charlie and that he wouldn't be here when we met this year! My brother and sister and a a bunch of other people called and sang to me. So, it went pretty good. Anyway gotta run and get ready to leave. Take care and God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    To you and Charlie....

Have fun and becareful on your venture...

Best,
    John
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Happy Birthday
    To you and Charlie....

Have fun and becareful on your venture...

Best,
    John

Happy Birthday to you and
    Happy Birthday to you and Charlie. A nice get away sounds like a good time to me. Enjoy!!
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    arndog64 said:

Happy Birthday to you and
    Happy Birthday to you and Charlie. A nice get away sounds like a good time to me. Enjoy!!

Hugs to you on your birthday, and remembering Charlie.
    HɐԀԀʎ qıɹʇɥpɐʎ, ɾɐu, ıɟ ʎO∩ ɔɐu ɹǝɐp ʇɥıS, ʇɥǝu ʎO∩ ɥɐʌǝ qǝǝu Ԁɐɹʇʎıuƃ ʇOO ɥɐɹp˙

Ḧ̤ä̤p̤̈p̤̈ÿ̤ B̤̈ï̤r̤̈ẗ̤ḧ̤d̤̈ä̤ÿ̤
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options

Hugs to you on your birthday, and remembering Charlie.
    HɐԀԀʎ qıɹʇɥpɐʎ, ɾɐu, ıɟ ʎO∩ ɔɐu ɹǝɐp ʇɥıS, ʇɥǝu ʎO∩ ɥɐʌǝ qǝǝu Ԁɐɹʇʎıuƃ ʇOO ɥɐɹp˙

Ḧ̤ä̤p̤̈p̤̈ÿ̤ B̤̈ï̤r̤̈ẗ̤ḧ̤d̤̈ä̤ÿ̤

Happy Birthday and God
    Happy Birthday and God Bless

Debbie