Belated Birthday

Options
thingy45
thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CRAIG
I have been away for a little vacation, with my boyfriend and some friends. We went to Kelowna,Pentiction , Osoyoos all in the beautiful province of British Columbia, the area is famous for the vineyards. My job was tasting the different wines, a very hard job I can assure you. The reason is the strict drinking laws in British Columbia and my boyfriend was the designated driver for our little group
Weather was gorgeous, I swam everyday, had my vegetables juices and my fruit juices (19 fruits included) and a little bit of the fruit wines and I feel like a million bucks.
However, I missed Craig (Sundanceh birthday)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Craig, you are going to make 60, just one day at a time.
Hugs Marjan

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Marjan:)
    How sweet of you to post this! I appreciate you taking the time to pass along b'day wishes. I blinked my eyes twice - and it was over:) LOL!

It was a nice milestone to make and glad to be in decent enough shape to recognize and acknowledge that day. It sure looked 'iffy' on many days these past years.

That sounds like some adventure that you were on - names of places I can't even imagine - sounds so serene - I would love some reasonable weather...Texas is in its usual "Blast Furnance" mode down here for the summer, so I eagerly await cooler weather so I can get back outdoors.

I was holed up at home for 9-months and now can't get out for much besides errands for another 4-months, so that makes a year of being cooped up. Just can't wait to feel a cool breeze again.

How cool being a winetaster, huh? Well, they say a woman's job is never done, LOL:)

You sound more confident than me on reaching 60, but if you believe that, I'll try and go along with you.

Thanks for thinking of me:)

-Craig
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Thanks, Marjan:)
    How sweet of you to post this! I appreciate you taking the time to pass along b'day wishes. I blinked my eyes twice - and it was over:) LOL!

It was a nice milestone to make and glad to be in decent enough shape to recognize and acknowledge that day. It sure looked 'iffy' on many days these past years.

That sounds like some adventure that you were on - names of places I can't even imagine - sounds so serene - I would love some reasonable weather...Texas is in its usual "Blast Furnance" mode down here for the summer, so I eagerly await cooler weather so I can get back outdoors.

I was holed up at home for 9-months and now can't get out for much besides errands for another 4-months, so that makes a year of being cooped up. Just can't wait to feel a cool breeze again.

How cool being a winetaster, huh? Well, they say a woman's job is never done, LOL:)

You sound more confident than me on reaching 60, but if you believe that, I'll try and go along with you.

Thanks for thinking of me:)

-Craig

Happy Birthday to you, happy
    Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you....dear Craig! Happy Birthday to you!

Big Hug!