Chen, Vicki-Sam, CC, Traciln, Ayse, Cat64, RE, Fauxma, New Flower,Majw,Jean0609, My turn Now, Carkri

Options
2»

Comments

• Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Our natly who is loving,
    Our natly who is loving, vivacious and kind. who always knows the right thing to say.
    Our Joe who is mourning his beloved Moopy but still stays around driving the bus adding insight and wisdom.

Heather who kicks **** like no one's business, but is so sweet and loving and honest.
    Next............................

thanks Carkris!!
    thank you Carkris :)
    i had some super special chemo buddies who started around the same time as I did, and we texted each other through treatments. Jean0609 and Sohardbenme. And Missingtexas. I feel like we went through alot together.
    Smalldoggroomer, and Cahjah, Differentballgame, Carkris, Doublewhammy, Pinkpower (Lupe), always so supportive and offering hugs and prayers.
    Chen and RE, Vicki-Sam, i feel like you all "took me under your wings" when i first started coming here.
    I love you all :)
    *hugs*
    heather
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Thank you for the kind
    Thank you for the kind remarks. All I want to add is that I love all of you regulars. You have become such an important part of my life. And everyone has such an individual voice that contributes something so amazingly unique. I wish I could bring all of us together for one day. What an amazing group!
    P.S. And I look forward to getting to know you newbies better!

Thanks
    Thanks all for just being you.
    For those who don't know me--I am Margo and posted jokes just about everyday to break up the day but haven't come across to many lately to post.

I do come on and read posts but don't reply to all.

I have each of you in my heart.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Nat
    I'm sorry I missed this! How sweet & thoughtful of you to do this! Thank You! :-)
    Although I don't post too often, all of you Warriors are in my thoughts & prayers every day!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Thanks
    Thanks all for just being you.
    For those who don't know me--I am Margo and posted jokes just about everyday to break up the day but haven't come across to many lately to post.

I do come on and read posts but don't reply to all.

I have each of you in my heart.

Hugs,
    Margo

Oh yes Margo makes us laugh
    Oh yes Margo makes us laugh from time to time. There are so many sisters and brothers I love you all. I could not name you all. Cr54, Christmasgirl,Taleena,Chen Tommasseena,RE,greeneyegirl,outdoorgirl,kathym,pammy, fauxma, there some oldies but goodies ( not age ) LOL and a whole bunch more. Love ya all
    Kathy

PS How do you make that heart ??????
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Oh yes Margo makes us laugh
    Oh yes Margo makes us laugh from time to time. There are so many sisters and brothers I love you all. I could not name you all. Cr54, Christmasgirl,Taleena,Chen Tommasseena,RE,greeneyegirl,outdoorgirl,kathym,pammy, fauxma, there some oldies but goodies ( not age ) LOL and a whole bunch more. Love ya all
    Kathy

PS How do you make that heart ??????

Kathy
    it's the & sign, type hearts, then the ; no spaces
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    Cat
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Nat
    I'm sorry I missed this! How sweet & thoughtful of you to do this! Thank You! :-)
    Although I don't post too often, all of you Warriors are in my thoughts & prayers every day!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat

this is so..
    great to read...it great to see all the special bonds....

Eva