AUS and medical Alert ID

Trew
Trew Member Posts: 932 Member
For those with the AUS 800- What is the wording on your medical alert ID? I am getting ready to order mine and I am wondering just what it should say.

Comments

• Trew
    Also...
    What kind of medical ID did you get? I am looking at the velcro wrist band in black.
  • guards
    guards Member Posts: 72
    Trew said:

Also...
    What kind of medical ID did you get? I am looking at the velcro wrist band in black.

I dont remember
    The link is on one of my post back there some where I have a ID bracelet type.
    8 lines used ( lots a problems)
    for the 800
    Urologic stint AMS800 installed
    Contact urologist for instructions

Don't get the gold its to soft and starts scratching imediatly. DID look good for a while lol.
    My old heavy stainless looked good and was clealy readable after several years.
    I like the new ones that plug into a computer BUT I was a computer tech and they will fail sometimes so I wanted hard copy.
  • Trew
    guards said:

I dont remember
    The link is on one of my post back there some where I have a ID bracelet type.
    8 lines used ( lots a problems)
    for the 800
    Urologic stint AMS800 installed
    Contact urologist for instructions

Don't get the gold its to soft and starts scratching imediatly. DID look good for a while lol.
    My old heavy stainless looked good and was clealy readable after several years.
    I like the new ones that plug into a computer BUT I was a computer tech and they will fail sometimes so I wanted hard copy.

MED Alert ID
    Guards, looks good. Thanks. I need to order one.