PET/CT Scan results

Options

Comments

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    You would have thought I had
    You would have thought I had a total reprieve when I received my pet scan results. My cancer was contained. Of course I still have a 3cm in my breast but I can handle that. I know just how you feel. I was so excited I went and heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform outdoors. What a gift!
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Love the good news!
    Put your dancing shoes on and don't wipe that smile off your face for a long time! I could see it as I was reading!

~Carol
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Buckle up those shoes, put
    Buckle up those shoes, put on your prettiest frock, crank up the old victrola and dance and dance and dance. So glad this was good news. Hooray!!

Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mamolady said:

Woo Hoo!
    Line dancing? Have fun! It is soooo very nice that they called before your appt.

Cindy

Great news!
    Great news! Congratulations!

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mamolady said:

Woo Hoo!
    Line dancing? Have fun! It is soooo very nice that they called before your appt.

Cindy

I double posted I was so
    I double posted I was so happy for you. LOL
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Great News
    It's great news. Also, it was very thoughtful of your oncologist to call you with the good news instead of waiting to tell you next week. Tell your doctor that I am impressed with him/her. He/Sbe shows compassion to his/her patient.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    I love hearing news like
    I love hearing news like this!! I'm super happy for you and you dance all you want, NED's like the energizer bunny, he'll keep going, and going, and going, and going.....
    Hugs,
    Kari
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

I love hearing news like
    I love hearing news like this!! I'm super happy for you and you dance all you want, NED's like the energizer bunny, he'll keep going, and going, and going, and going.....
    Hugs,
    Kari

Yeah~
    ~now to breath, and rest assured! Great news!!
    ~Melanie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    MAJW said:

GREAT NEWS,
    So very happy for you....dance the night away! As for the PET scan......I would have it every six months if offered.....better to be safe....

Dance on!
    Hugs, Nancy

Congrats to you!

Congrats to you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    MAJW said:

GREAT NEWS,
    So very happy for you....dance the night away! As for the PET scan......I would have it every six months if offered.....better to be safe....

Dance on!
    Hugs, Nancy

Congrats to you!

Congrats to you!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

Yeah~
    ~now to breath, and rest assured! Great news!!
    ~Melanie

Yay!!!!
    Wonderfully terrific news. Keep on dancing.

marge
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Hooooooo de Hoooooo
    Hooooooo de Hoooooo Hooooray! I am beyond thrilled for you and absolutely LOVE your great news! Dance, dance, dance!!!!!!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

GREAT NEWS,

Dance on!
    Hugs, Nancy

Congrats on the great news
    Congrats on the great news from your PET scan!

Hugs, Jan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Cavediver
    I'm sooooooo happy for you! I'll lend you some shoes so you can dance to your heart's content. Your news is awesome and so welcome at this time when we are all dealing with the sadness of the loss of Meena. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

GREAT NEWS,

Dance on!
    Hugs, Nancy

NED is a great partner to be
    NED is a great partner to be with. Congrats! I wonder why you have them every 6 months too. Let us know what your oncologist says cavediver.

Hugs, Debby
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Great news!
    Such goood news. yes let us know what doc. says about you getting scan every 6 months?
    Get those shoes on and DANNNCE!!!!!LOL
    Hugs,
    Annette
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Makes all you went through
    Makes all you went through worth it! yay and congrats. i dont get regular pets never had one either. but i think it varies from regions and oncs!

You can breathe now! So
    You can breathe now! So happy for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Pam5 said:

You would have thought I had
    You would have thought I had a total reprieve when I received my pet scan results. My cancer was contained. Of course I still have a 3cm in my breast but I can handle that. I know just how you feel. I was so excited I went and heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform outdoors. What a gift!

Congrats to you too Pam5!
    Congrats to you too Pam5! Prayers and hugs to you!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hooooooo de Hoooooo
    Hooooooo de Hoooooo Hooooray! I am beyond thrilled for you and absolutely LOVE your great news! Dance, dance, dance!!!!!!

Celebrate, party and dance
    Celebrate, party and dance all night.

Hugs

Donna
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

GREAT NEWS,

Dance on!
    Hugs, Nancy

Happy news! Congrats!

Happy news! Congrats!