ENT today and throat scope.

arndog64
arndog64 Member Posts: 537
Today my husband visited with his ENT today and they did a throat scope and they said everything looked good, felt around his throat and they felt no lumps. They are pretty optimistic that he is going to have a good outcome from this beast. We will have our pet scan on August 26th.

Comments

• palmyrafan
    palmyrafan Member Posts: 396
    Great News
    That is wonderful news! I am excited and happy for you both and you will continue to be in my prayers. Please keep us updated about his progress!

Hugs,
    Teresa
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    AWESOME NEWS
    I have been waiting to hear this good news from the two of you. That makes me mighty happy.

Enjoy

Mike
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Poked, Probed and Scoped....
    Great news...something he will be familiar with for several months...poked, probed and scoped...

Best,
    John
  • CLRRN
    CLRRN Member Posts: 127
    Thanks for sharing....
    Glad to hear everything looked good and no lumps or bumps. Good news is always nice to hear and optimism is always welcome.

Chris
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    CLRRN said:

Thanks for sharing....
    Glad to hear everything looked good and no lumps or bumps. Good news is always nice to hear and optimism is always welcome.

Chris

Woohoo!
    Awesome.
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Looking Good
    It's always a good one when the docs are optimistic and everything is looking good. Excellent. Cheers.

Jimbo
  • timreichhart
    timreichhart Member Posts: 194
    Jimbo55 said:

Looking Good
    It's always a good one when the docs are optimistic and everything is looking good. Excellent. Cheers.

Jimbo

I went to my ENT doctor today and got scoped again to
    I went to my ENT doctor today and got scoped again to and so far the ENT doctor is not seeing any growth or any tumors but I did say that I have still been hacking up small traces of blood over 5months now. He told me that he could not explain why this would be happening so what he did was ordered Bronchoscopy so now I have to meet up with a new doctor (pulmonology doctor) for this so I get this Bronchoscopy on sept 13th. To see if there was any damage or whats going on with my lungs and this blood hacking up.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196

I went to my ENT doctor today and got scoped again to
    I went to my ENT doctor today and got scoped again to and so far the ENT doctor is not seeing any growth or any tumors but I did say that I have still been hacking up small traces of blood over 5months now. He told me that he could not explain why this would be happening so what he did was ordered Bronchoscopy so now I have to meet up with a new doctor (pulmonology doctor) for this so I get this Bronchoscopy on sept 13th. To see if there was any damage or whats going on with my lungs and this blood hacking up.

Good
    glad doc says you're looking good, timreichhart. Wish you didn't have to wait for the Bronchoscopy.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Great!
    I'm betting those "lovely" side effects are less irritating today. Very glad to hear everything looked good.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Pam M said:

Great!
    I'm betting those "lovely" side effects are less irritating today. Very glad to hear everything looked good.

Poking

With great news like that they can poke all day long.

Hondo