Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Yippie, FREEEE, free at last!
    Congrats! I hated it when the nurse said to me " I AM GOING TO ACCESS YOU"!!!
    It sent shivers up my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stood in terror.
    It still does just by the mere mention of this phrase, so imagine my joy when they
    took out that device ((((((((;

So here's to no one being able to access you!

Love,
    Ayse

Good luck today!

Good luck today!
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I had a designated driver
    I had a designated driver and was given valium before being deported and the whole procedure was NOTHING. I did need a tylenol pm that evening for soreness, but otherwise I was fine. Congratulations on being port free! xoxoxox Lynn

Everything went well
    We spent more time waiting than the procedure took. It was out in 10 minutes. You're right, I'm sore but nothing I can't handle. It feels good to be port free! Thanks for all the well wishes pink sisters.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Everything went well
    We spent more time waiting than the procedure took. It was out in 10 minutes. You're right, I'm sore but nothing I can't handle. It feels good to be port free! Thanks for all the well wishes pink sisters.

Hey skipper,
    Glad things went well. We can compare our scars in October. LOL. xoxo, Jean
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey skipper,
    Glad things went well. We can compare our scars in October. LOL. xoxo, Jean

CONGRATS ON BEING DEPORTED!
    I too was deported one week ago! My plastic surgeon removed it during my breast reduction surgery. I'm happy to have it gone! Renee
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Good luck today!

Good luck today!

I hope your deporting today
    I hope your deporting today went smoothly for you!

Hugs, Debby
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    renee616 said:

CONGRATS ON BEING DEPORTED!
    I too was deported one week ago! My plastic surgeon removed it during my breast reduction surgery. I'm happy to have it gone! Renee

Too funny!
    Congrats on your Deportation!!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I had a designated driver
    I had a designated driver and was given valium before being deported and the whole procedure was NOTHING. I did need a tylenol pm that evening for soreness, but otherwise I was fine. Congratulations on being port free! xoxoxox Lynn

Congrats!
    Congrats!
  • sinai
    sinai Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats!
    Congratulations I can't wait to hit that milestone!

Gabby
  • Lynne Logan
    Lynne Logan Member Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This caught my attention.
    This caught my attention. What a time to get deported. Have they no compassion? Then it dawned on me. We all get a much needed laugh.
    It'll be quite a while until I'm deported but it'll be a red letter day alright. Everyone who mentioned all the unpleasant aspects was so right on. Hate that rubbing feeling! Yuck. At first it seemed to be doing something to a nerve too since I had pain in my shoulder and neck.
    Congratulations on your deportation!!!
    Hugs
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

This caught my attention.
    This caught my attention. What a time to get deported. Have they no compassion? Then it dawned on me. We all get a much needed laugh.
    It'll be quite a while until I'm deported but it'll be a red letter day alright. Everyone who mentioned all the unpleasant aspects was so right on. Hate that rubbing feeling! Yuck. At first it seemed to be doing something to a nerve too since I had pain in my shoulder and neck.
    Congratulations on your deportation!!!
    Hugs

Me too the first time I saw it
    Then I read further and figured it out. Now I know the lingo of the board and take it in stride. It was 1 year and 1 week after it was put in when It finally came out but it feels pretty good to reach that milestone. Hang inthere.