PET Scan This Morning

Skiffin16
Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
Well today is the day.....

My 2nd annual post treatment PET is scheduled for 08:30 this morning 25July.

Wish me luck, and keep me in your thoughts and prayers today.

Best,
John

Comments

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS
    John, my prayers and a positive thought for a great outcome are headed your way.

I look forward to your next post of NED!!

Best!!

Mike
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Prayers
    Prayers being sent from upper most Wisconsin to help with you anxiety, waiting game for results, and another visit from NED.

oh, not a ripple on the lake this morning.... I am in awe of him

John
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    fisrpotpe said:

Prayers
    Prayers being sent from upper most Wisconsin to help with you anxiety, waiting game for results, and another visit from NED.

oh, not a ripple on the lake this morning.... I am in awe of him

John

Pet Scan
    Praying for you right now.
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Prayers
    I will be sending tons of prayers your way all day. A few hugs are mixed in with them.

Kathy
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Pumakitty said:

Prayers
    I will be sending tons of prayers your way all day. A few hugs are mixed in with them.

Kathy

John!
    My thought's & prayer's are with you!
    God Bless
    Roz
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    You got 'em
    John:

Best of luck and am praying for you. Will tell Rowdy and Sammy do cross their little doggy paws and say their little doggie prayers too! Let us know. God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Looking for an A
    By now, you've finished your tests. Hope all was boring for the tech reading it.
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Pam M said:

Looking for an A
    By now, you've finished your tests. Hope all was boring for the tech reading it.

Good test result
    Good Luck, John.... prayers coming your way from Chicago.
  • Audoggie
    Audoggie Member Posts: 7
    My 1st pet is today also,
    So, I'm prayin for us both. I studied all night but still don't know if I'm ready for this test. I do hope it goes well for you.

Best wishes,
    Audra
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Prayers are always with you
    Prayers are always with you John! Good luck today!
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    good luck
    Blessings and light from Arizona

Linda
  • patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Best Wishes
    I hope that by now you have great news to report!

Patrick
  • ellamenno
    ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
    patricke said:

Best Wishes
    I hope that by now you have great news to report!

Patrick

Positive thoughts...
    coming your way. Good luck John.

Peace, Laurie
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    ellamenno said:

Positive thoughts...
    coming your way. Good luck John.

Peace, Laurie

Praying for Mr. NED to pay
    Praying for Mr. NED to pay you a visit once again. Off subject; My husband has been talking about taking up fishing and I wanted to surprise him with a new fishing pole. I have no clue about poles and the gadets that go with them, can you offer some advice?
  • Lelia
    Lelia Member Posts: 98
    Wishing all the best
    Hope the day went well, let us know!
  • Skiffin16
    No News
    Won't know any official news until next week....if I pick up the desk copy it should be ready sometime Wednesday.....

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.....for upcoming good news.....

I told the tech's I was hoping for a good report, that's all I want, not a "glowing" report....

As for fishing, it really depends on what he is targeting....Shimano makes some really good spinning reels, as does Daiwa and Quantom....

Shoot me an email and what he's fishing for...Bass, or anything....

Usually something in an all around spinning reel would be in the 3000 class and a medium 7' spinning rod.

Shimana, Diawa, RedBone, Calico Jack are all good mid range rods....most of the reels I have are Shimano Saros 3000, Stradics 3000 and 4000, Quantom Cabos 20 & 30.

Almost forgot, they have a new PET Scan machine...cuts the time down from 30 minutes to 20. Also they radioactive tracer is reduced from 15 to 10, but forgot what unit of measure that is....

New machine looks like two of the old big donut tubes butted together with about 12" separating them....

Best,
    John
  • CLRRN
    CLRRN Member Posts: 127
    Skiffin16 said:

No News
    Won't know any official news until next week....if I pick up the desk copy it should be ready sometime Wednesday.....

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.....for upcoming good news.....

I told the tech's I was hoping for a good report, that's all I want, not a "glowing" report....

As for fishing, it really depends on what he is targeting....Shimano makes some really good spinning reels, as does Daiwa and Quantom....

Shoot me an email and what he's fishing for...Bass, or anything....

Usually something in an all around spinning reel would be in the 3000 class and a medium 7' spinning rod.

Shimana, Diawa, RedBone, Calico Jack are all good mid range rods....most of the reels I have are Shimano Saros 3000, Stradics 3000 and 4000, Quantom Cabos 20 & 30.

Almost forgot, they have a new PET Scan machine...cuts the time down from 30 minutes to 20. Also they radioactive tracer is reduced from 15 to 10, but forgot what unit of measure that is....

New machine looks like two of the old big donut tubes butted together with about 12" separating them....

Best,
    John

Thoughts and prayers heading your way......
    John,

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers heading your way. The waiting period is not easy. Our facility also has the "new" machine which defintely cuts down on the amount of time.

Mike equally enjoys fishing. I probably shouldn't say "enjoy" because that is an understatement. He has many rods/reels, accessories and he basically would eat and sleep fish. He is originally from Long Island, NY and loved to fish for stripers in the inlets and off Montauk. Now we live near the Chesapeake Bay which is that much better. Unfortunately his boat didn't hit the water last year but this year he plans to participate in a fishing tournament. All the proceeds go the hospital where he was treated: http://www.fishforthecure.me/ Should be a good time for all!!

Keep us posted,
    Chris/Mike
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    CLRRN said:

Thoughts and prayers heading your way......
    John,

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers heading your way. The waiting period is not easy. Our facility also has the "new" machine which defintely cuts down on the amount of time.

Mike equally enjoys fishing. I probably shouldn't say "enjoy" because that is an understatement. He has many rods/reels, accessories and he basically would eat and sleep fish. He is originally from Long Island, NY and loved to fish for stripers in the inlets and off Montauk. Now we live near the Chesapeake Bay which is that much better. Unfortunately his boat didn't hit the water last year but this year he plans to participate in a fishing tournament. All the proceeds go the hospital where he was treated: http://www.fishforthecure.me/ Should be a good time for all!!

Keep us posted,
    Chris/Mike

praying for NED
    John,

We are praying that your report comes back NED and that you have some peace during the wait.

Blessings,

Jim and Debbie
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Audoggie said:

So, I'm prayin for us both. I studied all night but still don't know if I'm ready for this test. I do hope it goes well for you.

Best wishes,
    Audra

Hoping for the Best, Audra
    When will you get results?
  • Skiffin16
    Audoggie said:

Best wishes,
    Audra

Good Report
    Hoping that you get a good clean report Audra....

Best,
    John