Options
2»

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    natly15 said:

Carkris, Laurissa, Cypress
    Carkris, Laurissa, Cypress Cynthia and VickiSam can you hear that wonderful song Stef wrote for all of us. It's a noisy bus for sure and we pinks are singing and praying for best possible outcomes for each of you. Remember girls take it easy on the wine, binets, brownies, pizza and the cookies. We need a bit of decorum as we storm those doctors offices. (((((Hugs))))

Dang almost overslept but I
    Dang almost overslept but I made it. Thanks for honking the horn ladies.. Oh wait I better check to make sure I have everything on, for some reason there's a breeze on my backside. Geesh... I better stay seated. Can someone bring me some wine?

Loving thoughts and prayers are with all you ladies today, check in with results so we can continue partying...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I hope I didn't miss the
    I hope I didn't miss the Bus!!!! I am here too.

Praying that all goes well for both of you. I am sending you positive energy and good thoughts.
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

I hope I didn't miss the
    I hope I didn't miss the Bus!!!! I am here too.

Praying that all goes well for both of you. I am sending you positive energy and good thoughts.

I'm late
    I'm late but since it's magic, I guess I'm right on time. Best of luck to you both.

Prayers and angels surrounding you.

marge
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Praying for good results
    Praying for good results today Laurissa and VickiSam :) Hugs
    ~Kari
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Praying for good results
    Praying for good results today Laurissa and VickiSam :) Hugs
    ~Kari

I too am praying~
    It can be so stressful just preparing for the appointments~ take a few deep breaths, and rest in knowing we are all lifting you both up in thoughts and prayers.
    ~Melanie
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

I too am praying~
    It can be so stressful just preparing for the appointments~ take a few deep breaths, and rest in knowing we are all lifting you both up in thoughts and prayers.
    ~Melanie

That's me....
    Hanging off the back of the bus...one of these days, I'll get a seat! Hoping for good news today for Laurissa and Vicki..

Prayers, hugs and best wishes..
    Nancy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

That's me....
    Hanging off the back of the bus...one of these days, I'll get a seat! Hoping for good news today for Laurissa and Vicki..

Prayers, hugs and best wishes..
    Nancy

okay .. Ladies, jumping back on the bus ..
    as we continue on to C.C.'s and Carkis .. appointments. Whew -- so freaked out today, almost had an anxious attack due to fears and nerves.

I will get my blood analysis work up by 1:00 p.m. Wednesday -- but everything else check out - okay.

No need for mammo -- bilateral, express my concern about the 8% recurrence rate due to our skin, muscle and tissue left as a bilateral gal! Dr. M states I may have more like 2-3% -- if any, according to his previous patients - 32 years of practice, etc. If there is a recurrence it will present itself on the surface of our newly formed breast (Bambi and Barbie - in my case) -- in between our skin and implant. Dr. M insist taht all his bilateral women, perform monthly self breast examines to catch any flesh inconsistencies, or lumps.

I will continue to see Dr. M - once every 4 months for the next 2 years -- 11 months out from Herceptin, and 1 year and 5 months from Taxotere/Taxol and Carboplatin --.

No need for Pet/Cat scan or MRI .. --- I insisted! I was ....then tutored on the radiation exposure to my body from scans. Dr. M studies and his personal medical experiences indicate that recurrence of cancer is found thru blood testing, illness, change in health, or quick weight loss without dieting. Decisions ... Ugh

Now 2 days of waiting for blood results.

Vicki Sam
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    VickiSam said:

okay .. Ladies, jumping back on the bus ..
    as we continue on to C.C.'s and Carkis .. appointments. Whew -- so freaked out today, almost had an anxious attack due to fears and nerves.

I will get my blood analysis work up by 1:00 p.m. Wednesday -- but everything else check out - okay.

No need for mammo -- bilateral, express my concern about the 8% recurrence rate due to our skin, muscle and tissue left as a bilateral gal! Dr. M states I may have more like 2-3% -- if any, according to his previous patients - 32 years of practice, etc. If there is a recurrence it will present itself on the surface of our newly formed breast (Bambi and Barbie - in my case) -- in between our skin and implant. Dr. M insist taht all his bilateral women, perform monthly self breast examines to catch any flesh inconsistencies, or lumps.

I will continue to see Dr. M - once every 4 months for the next 2 years -- 11 months out from Herceptin, and 1 year and 5 months from Taxotere/Taxol and Carboplatin --.

No need for Pet/Cat scan or MRI .. --- I insisted! I was ....then tutored on the radiation exposure to my body from scans. Dr. M studies and his personal medical experiences indicate that recurrence of cancer is found thru blood testing, illness, change in health, or quick weight loss without dieting. Decisions ... Ugh

Now 2 days of waiting for blood results.

Vicki Sam

Congrats Vicki Sam on your
    Congrats Vicki Sam on your good report! Good luck tomorrow with your blood analysis. Let us know how it turns out.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Congrats Vicki Sam on your
    Congrats Vicki Sam on your good report! Good luck tomorrow with your blood analysis. Let us know how it turns out.

Good News
    So glad to hear your good news Vicki Sam. Positive thoughts headed your way for the blood test.

Hugs~
    Debi
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki
    I'm hoping for good results from your blood work and tests. Now that Laurissa has received her bad news, the pink bus continues to carry all of us cheering for all who need it.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki
    I'm hoping for good results from your blood work and tests. Now that Laurissa has received her bad news, the pink bus continues to carry all of us cheering for all who need it.
    {{hugs}} Char

Hoping that your blood work
    Hoping that your blood work will be normal Vicki. Still praying for Laurissa.

Hugs, Debby
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    We are with both of you
    We are with both of you Laurrisa and Vicki. Stay strong and you are both in my prayers and thoughts. Strength,Courage and Hope...as you always say, Vicki.
    God bless both of our pink sisters.
    Hugs,
    Annette
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Good News
    So glad to hear your good news Vicki Sam. Positive thoughts headed your way for the blood test.

Hugs~
    Debi

Great news Vicki!
    Hugs,

Great news Vicki!

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Good News

Hugs~
    Debi

Great news Vicki!
    Hugs,

Great news Vicki!

Hugs, Leeza