Back again, for the moment

Options
2»

Comments

• rush1958
    rush1958 Member Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    In My Thoughts
    Congrats on the award. That is quite an achievement.

Keep fighting the good fight. You're in my prayers.

Rush
  • robinleigh
    robinleigh Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Feel your pain
    My husband is also fighting a metastasis. His to the bone. I guess one bit of good news is that no treatment protocol could be nearly as grueling as what you guys originally went through. I assume your chemo drugs will be different than your first. My husband had cisplatin first and now is on three different drugs so that this cancer can see new ammunition. Is that the plan in store for you. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and hope you have as gentle of a journey as possible. Robinleigh
  • Tanager75
    Tanager75 Member Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Power of Prayer
    When I saw your name, I was hoping to read all your health issues were on the mend. I guess you are keeping the prayer lists busy. I suspect you are a blessing to many people who pray for you and yours. I hope that all your days (years, decades) will continue to be a blessing to others. You are an inspiration and your posts over the last two years have been so helpful to me.

Peace of Christ be with you,

mark
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS HEADED YOUR WAY
    Jim, good to see you back on the board, and congrats on the retirement honors.

Stay strong and come out the other side healed.

I am praying for you.

All the best!!

Mike
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Glad to hear from you
    Jim:

Glad to hear from you but so sorry about the recurrences. Miracles do occur and you certainly will be in my prayers (have been already). Sounds like you got a great sendoff to retirement! Do hope you and your wife get to make your Holy Land trip and love your attitude. Charlie was also always positive. And Jim, you will never know what an inspiration you have been and still are to me and all the encouraging words you gave me and your sympathy also. Here's praying for a miracle and grab all the gusto you can! God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)
  • carolinagirl67
    carolinagirl67 Member Posts: 153
    Options
    Prayers
    Congrats on your retirement and what a great career. I pray you get your miracle. You have been a miracle with your words to many no this site, including me. Donna
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    You are always in....
    You are always in my prayers and I will continue to pray for you each day. I believe in miracles also and I pray that you will receive one.

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • buzz99
    buzz99 Member Posts: 404
    Options
    Update
    I had been wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on the tribute. So sorry to hear of the spread of your cancer despite more treatment. Your faith is inspiring and I hope you can take that trip to the Holy Land. Karen
  • Rubytoos
    Rubytoos Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Prayer
    Congrats on recognition of your long and successful career.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.