Gotta ask!

Options
SueRelays
SueRelays Member Posts: 485
There are so many cat lovers on this board. How about a What's your cat's name round???

Mine's LUCCI :)!
«1

Comments

  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    We have three!
    Our oldest is a grey tabby/tiger named Misty. The 2 young ones are Chocolate Point Siamese named Cocoa and Java. They've been a great morale boost on my journey but they sure can tear the house apart at times. But they do keep me laughing too.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

    We have three!
    Our oldest is a grey tabby/tiger named Misty. The 2 young ones are Chocolate Point Siamese named Cocoa and Java. They've been a great morale boost on my journey but they sure can tear the house apart at times. But they do keep me laughing too.

    Well, why don't you guess?
    Garfield!!!!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    We have four and
    We have four and two dogs (can't forget them):
    Kitty Katt (I know real original)
    Tiger
    Romeo
    Narpolina (Baby Kitty) He started out as Narpo which is ferocious in Tibetan. When we went to have him neutered, he was found to be a she.

    As for the dogs:
    Bear
    Tundra

    It's a zoo but we so love all of them.

    Gret post. Thanks.

    marge
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Nelly.
    And

    My cat's name is Nelly.

    And there is a story about her name.
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

    My cat's name is Nelly.
    And

    My cat's name is Nelly.

    And there is a story about her name.

    My cats
    Lucille Ball
    Jacob
    Opie
    Tori
    Mabel
    Marla
    Simon
    Rascal

    I take cats off the streets and get them fixed.Lots of work cleaning,feeding watering and taking them to the vet.But I love them.


    Lynn Smith
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    all animals
    I just like animals not any one in particular.
    We have:
    Henry - 6 year old yellow lab
    Cloe - 9 year old black and white cat
    Dodger - 13 year old gray tabby
    Scooter - 14 year old lab/border collie

    Dodger is our lead dog as labs don't really want to be in charge. They fill the house with an endless supply of laughter!
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Options

    My cats
    Lucille Ball
    Jacob
    Opie
    Tori
    Mabel
    Marla
    Simon
    Rascal

    I take cats off the streets and get them fixed.Lots of work cleaning,feeding watering and taking them to the vet.But I love them.


    Lynn Smith

    WOW Lynn! Good for you!!!!
    WOW Lynn! Good for you!!!! I would love to be able to do that. LOVE LOVE Cats and dogs!!!!

    and let's hear the story about Nelly!!!

    My boyfriend used to always say I gave him Lucci looks....mean Italian eyes.....so somehow I got kind of attached to that name....nothing to do with Susan Lucci LOL!!!! So had to name my black mafia cat Lucci !!!

    Fun to hear all of peoples pets....they are SUCH a comfort.....but agree they can get in to mischief on a regular basis!!!! I am still waiting for my cat to tell me how he wasn't able to detect my cancer before the docs!!!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    mamolady said:

    all animals
    I just like animals not any one in particular.
    We have:
    Henry - 6 year old yellow lab
    Cloe - 9 year old black and white cat
    Dodger - 13 year old gray tabby
    Scooter - 14 year old lab/border collie

    Dodger is our lead dog as labs don't really want to be in charge. They fill the house with an endless supply of laughter!

    Hey I don't want to be left
    Hey I don't want to be left out...

    Two parakeets

    green/gold one is Beebie
    blue/white one is Buddy...

    Very loud and very entertaining. Now don't let your kitties read this post I don't want them sniffing around the backside of my computer screen.

    Lorrie
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    We have many pets, but our
    We have many pets, but our two cats are Thumbelina (15) and Minerva McGonagall (about 5 weeks). Both have extra toes and Thumbelina is a small cat. MM followed me home a couple of weeks ago; she was about the size of a rather large mouse and her eyes were still blue! She just started eating cat food and playing this week. Thumbelina hisses at her. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

    We have many pets, but our
    We have many pets, but our two cats are Thumbelina (15) and Minerva McGonagall (about 5 weeks). Both have extra toes and Thumbelina is a small cat. MM followed me home a couple of weeks ago; she was about the size of a rather large mouse and her eyes were still blue! She just started eating cat food and playing this week. Thumbelina hisses at her. xoxoxoxo Lynn

    My cats are: Tux & Blackie
    My cats are: Tux & Blackie (litter mates); Fluffy; Ebony

    I am also a cat sitter--Tux & Blackie are from a litter that I took care of.
    Fluffy was a rescued cat during an ice storm.
    Ebony (& her now-deceased brother, Jet) were found wandering down an alley by
    a widow who called our vet to find them a home.

    I love all pets; they provide lots of companionship in those wee hours of the night.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

    My cats are: Tux & Blackie
    My cats are: Tux & Blackie (litter mates); Fluffy; Ebony

    I am also a cat sitter--Tux & Blackie are from a litter that I took care of.
    Fluffy was a rescued cat during an ice storm.
    Ebony (& her now-deceased brother, Jet) were found wandering down an alley by
    a widow who called our vet to find them a home.

    I love all pets; they provide lots of companionship in those wee hours of the night.

    There are 4 in our
    There are 4 in our household. Ours are brothers, 11 1/2 years old, Cocoa and Cricket. Denise also has two, girls, Karma and Quami, one is 7 and the other is 4. They are all entertaining, annoying, affectionate, and totally cats.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

    There are 4 in our
    There are 4 in our household. Ours are brothers, 11 1/2 years old, Cocoa and Cricket. Denise also has two, girls, Karma and Quami, one is 7 and the other is 4. They are all entertaining, annoying, affectionate, and totally cats.
    Stef

    We had 2 .. Snickers and Norman
    Norman -- long fur Orange with white features, Snickers multi color brown, beige and white. Both have gone to kitty heaven. We live on the foothills of Cleveland National Forest out here in Southern California .. and our house cats ventured out -- 1 too many times! Coyotes!

    Very rare to see any cats or kittens in our area.

    Adore cats..

    Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

    There are 4 in our
    There are 4 in our household. Ours are brothers, 11 1/2 years old, Cocoa and Cricket. Denise also has two, girls, Karma and Quami, one is 7 and the other is 4. They are all entertaining, annoying, affectionate, and totally cats.
    Stef

    We had 2 .. Snickers and Norman
    Norman -- long fur Orange with white features, Snickers multi color brown, beige and white. Both have gone to kitty heaven. We live on the foothills of Cleveland National Forest out here in Southern California .. and our house cats ventured out -- 1 too many times! Coyotes!

    Very rare to see any cats or kittens in our area.

    Adore cats..

    Vicki Sam
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Katy
    I have a beautiful tabby named Katy (named by my grandson and my dad).
    I had a wonderful cat named Buddy for a long time...he is also in Kitty Heaven!
    Sybil
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

    Katy
    I have a beautiful tabby named Katy (named by my grandson and my dad).
    I had a wonderful cat named Buddy for a long time...he is also in Kitty Heaven!
    Sybil

    Dogs:
    Zoe Marie

    Dogs:
    Zoe Marie (Bishon/Pooddle) 9 years old
    Chloe (purebred poodle) 8 years old
    Lizzie (Chihuahua) 5 years old
    Calli (Chihuahua) 2 years old

    Cats:
    Molly (6 years old) Inherited from my daughter
    Cowy (3 years old) My daughter's (she & her husband are staying with us)
    Mayme (1.5 years old) My daughter's

    We also have the occasional visit from Stella, our grandpuppy
  • cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Tigger, fat old farm boy
    Tigger, fat old farm boy that came into town under someones car as a kitten about 12 or 13 years ago. started out as my moms cat, then mine, then my moms again, now mine again until he passes away...
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Jack (but
    My cat's name is Jack (but i, being his mommy, call him Jackie).
    He's almost 12, and was our first baby :) He was named after both Leonardo Dicaprio's character in Titanic and the character Jack from Will & Grace!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    We have a Seal Point Siamese
    We have a Seal Point Siamese named Scoots, a Maine C.oon who came to us with the name Tom, and a Russian Blue named Kyo. We also have a mostly Ridgeback Hound and something else mix we rescued from the pound...he was cooped up there for months, so of course I named him Cooper.
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    chenheart said:

    We have a Seal Point Siamese
    We have a Seal Point Siamese named Scoots, a Maine C.oon who came to us with the name Tom, and a Russian Blue named Kyo. We also have a mostly Ridgeback Hound and something else mix we rescued from the pound...he was cooped up there for months, so of course I named him Cooper.

    ...
    Cat's names:

    Baby-Cat (only one that actually comes when I call him!)
    Fat-Tail & Skinny Tail (AKA the greys)
    Squeakers & Squeakers Jr. (both girls!)

    Ready for my story?!! Once upon a time; ok two years ago..oh wait some background info. I'm not a pet owner type person and could not ever really figure out what posessed people to tell me about their cat's latest exploit.

    Then a feral cat started hanging out in my yard and she would wait patiently to catch gophers -- the bane of my yard. So, I started feeding her and after awhile she'd let me pet her. She had a litter of kittens and was very attached to them; they nursed until they were almost her size. That's when she got pregnant again.

    She apparently gave birth but I couldn't find her litter anywhere. More troubling something happened, she abandoned them and let the older kits nurse. Fearful for the new babies I rounded up the four kits and took them to the shelter. I thought well I can adopt them back one at a time and that way they'll get their shots and be fixed. I didn't really know what else to do.

    It was the worst thing I could ever have possibly done. The shelter labeled them feral and in two days had put them down. Except for Baby-Cat. He'd scratched us and was in quarantine. Meanwhile Mom-cat is just beside herself walking circles outside around the house crying all the while nonstop. I felt horible.

    I had to convince the shelter director of a good home. But the first thing that came out of my mouth was that cat is coming home with me one way or another. Did you know animal control officers carry guns?!! Anywho, Mom-cat was so happy to see Baby-cat! (Mom-cat died about two months later.)

    Squeakers is all black and simply appeared on Halloween night as a scrawney starving kitten. This tiny kit gulped down a whole can of cat food and in between every bite she squeaked out a meow. I made an appointment to get her fixed but she had 4 kittens (2 black & 2 grey) the week before! (Remember I'm not a cat person and had no idea she was pregnant! =)

    Found a home for 1 black one but not the others. And that is how I ended up with 5 cats!
    They are all fixed. The greys think they're American Indians, you know Running Bear, Fat-tail...

    Their very favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is claw the car cover on the 1963 Convertible Ford Falcon! (it's being restored and going on 3rd car cover so far this year) Nevermind the toys, clawing posts, super expensive cat house pole thingie - they like car covers! Expensive ones they like best of all! LOL =)
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    Options
    My husband's cat is named
    My husband's cat is named Jeri.


    Judy