mms

rarph123
rarph123 Member Posts: 64
F.D.A should have banned cigs years ago then maybe I would not be in this situation to try mms.

Comments

• stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Rarph,
    The blame game never makes anyone happy, whether we're pointing the finger at ourselves, giant corporations, or cigarettes. I hope you'll move on and try the therapy your doctor recommends, or find a new doctor with a better attitude :)
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    "This is Ground Control to Major Tom"
    (David Bowie reference)

I agree with stayingcalm. If we want to blame, then we have to spread that umbrella pretty widely and it does us no good in the end. We can blame the FDA, we can blame the cigarette mfgrs, we can blame all of the employees of those companies (some of whom may have been, may still be, our friends and neighbors), we can blame the farmers (some of whom may have been, may still be, our friends and neighbors), we can blame state and federal legislators (some of whom we probably voted for and continue to vote for) for the subsidies that continue to this day.

Ultimately, at some point, each of us, if we smoked or chewed or otherwise figured out a way to get it into our bodies, realized it was destructive, deadly.

It is what it is.

In the meantime, if you are suggesting that you would have heeded the FDA's ban of cigarettes (and other tobacco products, I must add), perhaps you should now heed their warning about this MMS (refer to your previous post about MMS for a partial copy of that warning).

(Speaking of which, you cannot say that the FDA has not tried to warn you over the last 30 years or so, with respect to cigarettes.)

Take care,

Joe
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Didn't do anything
    Never smoked, most of my friends never did either. Didn't like the way booze made people act so I didn't drink either (as an Adult). Caught the cancer early, young, healthy yet still lost. There is no one to blame - it just happens and you deal with what life gives you or doesn't give you and try to enjoy every day.

I should say when I do see someone smoking I want to slap them for potentially ruining their life.
  • Julie2011
    Julie2011 Member Posts: 58
    cigarettes
    Yes you are right....maybe they should of been banned, but we knew the conseguences when we kept smoking. I know I knew ... but I smoked anyway. So sad for me!
  • rickburn
    rickburn Member Posts: 4 Member

I took MMS when I had cancer in about 2009.I had no insurance when I found our I had it. While trying to find an oncologist who would work with me I took MMs daily after reading online what it would do. It did what it said. I found an ocologist after a few months and had chemo and radiation therapy, but I took MMs, oleander extract DMSO externally(rubbed it on my thighs, and even baking soda mixed with maple syrup to get it down up until the day before I started chemo. I think it helped clean my blood like it said it would. I was diagnosed with stage 4 Nasopharyngeal carcinoma when I saw my oncologist, but I knew before hand when I went to an ear, nose , and throat guy who looked at me like I was a walking deadman when I walked into his office and said you need to go to an oncologist before I even sat down because of my swollen lymph nodes in my neck. I went thinking I had a bad ear infection or something, but after that I started doing research online and found them, MMs,Oleander extract, DMSO, and the baking soda, thinking I had to do something while looking for an oncologist. I'm still alive and I think MMs helped.