Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Andie3 said:

Here's to the good days
    First, Love, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and your care so generously...and, again, to everyone on the boards. As she talked about on another thread, Pam did get her head shaved the other evening, thanks to a good friend who sadly has had to do this before for other women she's known.

I think that's still a little unsettling for Pam, but I think she really does look good. And so far, she's able to coordinate the scarves she has with her outfits.

Kylez, I definitely appreciate the thoughts and your prayers. And whenever I need a boost, I'm going to return to these boards and read the threads and all of your caring responses.

KJ thanks so much for your information about the Halaven; I'm glad you're tolerating it will and only hope that continues. re the Cliritin, Pam says they give her a variety of medications pre-chemo, and it sounds as if some might address the same things as the claritin.

Anyway, I was also super glad to read that you're swimming. That's one of my favorite things to do, though I don't have ready access to a pool at this point. I'd think that would be so energizing for you and would also aid your balance. In general, how weak have you been?

You honestly sound like a fighter, and I'm cheering for you--all of you actually--all the way.

Keep up the good fight, and hopefully, we can all celebrate the good days!

Andie

I pray that we all have good
    I pray that we all have good days ahead of us Andie!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Andie3
    Andie3 Member Posts: 39
    Options
    jnl said:

I pray that we all have good
    I pray that we all have good days ahead of us Andie!

Hugs, Leeza

I couldn't agree more
    You're right, Leeza; I couldn't agree more! Thanks for all your support...and to all for being so courageous and inspiring!

Andie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Andie3 said:

I couldn't agree more
    You're right, Leeza; I couldn't agree more! Thanks for all your support...and to all for being so courageous and inspiring!

Andie

That's one thing you can
    That's one thing you can count on Andie, support and encouragement from this board. We are here for you and your partner.
  • Andie3
    Andie3 Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Noel said:

That's one thing you can
    That's one thing you can count on Andie, support and encouragement from this board. We are here for you and your partner.

know too
    I don't think I've said this, but reading all the information on these boards--and especially hearing your stories and your open=hearted support--I've carried your stories with me into my prayers, too.

Pam's second chemo is Tuesday. We're not sure what to expect. Any advice or experience would really be great.

Noel, thank you for your post.

Andie