signing off for awhile....

Options
2»

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Oh Jojo, I'm so sorry to
    Oh Jojo, I'm so sorry to hear all this. I didn't know your Dad wasn't well.. You are both in my prayers and thoughts. But Jojo do you think this is the time to push away?? Please let us help. Don't go Jojo keep talking. Let us cry with you. Listen to you. Talk to you. Don't take this all on yourself. We are all here so that none of us has to take on anything alone. We care let us help OK?

So So Sorry
    My heart is breaking for you. Please remember you are not alone, each and everyone of us is here to help you anyway we can. I'm praying for you and your Dad and sending extra big hugs!!

Debi
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

So So Sorry
    My heart is breaking for you. Please remember you are not alone, each and everyone of us is here to help you anyway we can. I'm praying for you and your Dad and sending extra big hugs!!

Debi

JoJo I'm so sorry for all
    JoJo I'm so sorry for all that you're going through. i understand staying away from Facebook but please still read our posts and stay around until you feel you can come back.
    We need each other and I don't want you to go through this without all the support here.
    God Bless you and keep you.
    I'll miss you.
    Big Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Hang in There
    Dear Sweet JoJo,

My heart is heavy for you. You are right, this is a lot to contend with in a short amount of time. You have weathered the storm that is cancer and dealt with a series of losses, family disappointments, relationship differences, and ongoing health issues on top of everything else. It is all so overwhelming and difficult.

Go ahead and step back, if you have to, and recoup your energies. Self preservation is important right now. Take time for yourself to figure out what you want. You are a beautiful soul and we will be thinking and praying for you. Know this, you WILL GET THROUGH THIS! YOU WILL CONTINUE to MOVE FORWARD. God is by your side and will not abandon you and neither will your Sisters in Pink.

Please come back and let us know how you are doing. Hugs and prayers to you, JoJo.
    Ines

Big hugs and prayers for
    Big hugs and prayers for you!
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    So sorry for you and all you
    So sorry for you and all you have been through. Understand your need for a break......but please know you are remaining in all of our hearts, thoughts, and prayers. Please take care of yourself......... again I am so sorry for the heartbreaks you have had to encounter.... Hugs, hugs, and more..........
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You'll be missed
    Jojo,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this turmoil in your life. You were one of the few people that reached out to me when I joined these boards several months back and your humor, upbeat personality, and strident positive attitude heartened me. I'm very grateful. I wish I could be there for you in the same way but I completely understand that you need a break. I will be hoping that things in your life settle down and quickly. This board and the people who are so supportive will be here for you if/when you choose to return. Don't ever lose your sense of humor!

Best to you,
    Clementine
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Jo Jo
    I'm sorry for your pain right now. Hope things get better soon. Life can be so hard for some people, and some seem to just have such a wonderful life. I get sad when I think about my life too. You're not alone.
  • NJMom10
    NJMom10 Member Posts: 176
    Options
    Sending positive thoughts your way Jo Jo
    While I will truly miss seeing you on this board, (Your picture always made me smile), it sounds like you need to concentrate on yourself. While we are helpful in many situations, you have reached a point where is does sound like face-to-face counseling will be better for you. And a real hug. One you can feel. So I send you my best virtual hugs and good wishes. And pray that you find some relief during this stressful time. Best to you Jo Jo.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    NJMom10 said:

Sending positive thoughts your way Jo Jo
    While I will truly miss seeing you on this board, (Your picture always made me smile), it sounds like you need to concentrate on yourself. While we are helpful in many situations, you have reached a point where is does sound like face-to-face counseling will be better for you. And a real hug. One you can feel. So I send you my best virtual hugs and good wishes. And pray that you find some relief during this stressful time. Best to you Jo Jo.

Dear JoJO
    wow, that is so very much to handle... i know what you mean sometimes we all need a break to clear our heads and concentrate on getting better ourselves it can be so overwhelming . I have had to take a long break from these boards I became very depressed when so many sisters lost their battle. Meanwhile my own life has been hard even tho no re-occurance yet, i have been dealing with my sons schitzophrenia, and working to hard and to long for much needed money. I truley understand how sad you are right now, but if your like me you will pull up the big girl panties and get back into survivor mode.. take as long as you need hun and take care of you <3

hugs, jackie
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    rjjj said:

Dear JoJO
    wow, that is so very much to handle... i know what you mean sometimes we all need a break to clear our heads and concentrate on getting better ourselves it can be so overwhelming . I have had to take a long break from these boards I became very depressed when so many sisters lost their battle. Meanwhile my own life has been hard even tho no re-occurance yet, i have been dealing with my sons schitzophrenia, and working to hard and to long for much needed money. I truley understand how sad you are right now, but if your like me you will pull up the big girl panties and get back into survivor mode.. take as long as you need hun and take care of you <3

hugs, jackie</p>

Dear Jo Jo
    I am very sorry, you have been going through a very difficult time. You have already suffered more than enough and sometime I wonder how much more survivors have to handle in the future. I also wonder about others who seems having easy life without obstacles and serious problems. Please come back anytime. Please focus and take care of yourself, you just back from the surgery, and need rest.
    Sending you a big hug
    New Flower
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Ditch facebook, keep us
    You don't have to look at anything but your own threads until you are feeling stronger, and we can be here to give you support.

Your situation right now sucks, hang in there, I will be praying it gets better,

Jennifer

I am so very sorry about all
    I am so very sorry about all that has happened to you. Prayers and big hugs!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Hi Jo Jo -- I am sorry you
    Hi Jo Jo -- I am sorry you have so much going on, and all happening at once it seems! There is a saying, can't remember how it goes, but something like "after the storm comes the rainbow" -I wish very much your rainbow is on its way to you.

I agree with some of the sisters, I think you should stay with us. We will always listen and be here to support you. Think about it for a little longer please?

Sorry about your daughter. She only has one mother, and that's you. I hope whatever it is, you guys work it out.

Feel better soon.

So sorry Jo Jo for all that
    So sorry Jo Jo for all that is going on with your life. Sending lots of prayers!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    JoJo, this breaks my heart
    JoJo, this breaks my heart reading all that you have and are going through. I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts, and most certainly in my prayers. It's a wise move to dump FB, it can be a big drama/gossip trap, I don't get on there near as often as I used to for this very reason. Remember your "Kindred Spirits" are always here and it's ok to take a break, just not too long. I like the other replies suggesting you only post yourself and read the responses, the support on here is priceless. I'm praying that you have someone nearby that you can talk too and that life stops handing you lemons. Again, I'm so so sorry you have to go through this. Big Hugs!!
    ~Kari
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

JoJo, this breaks my heart
    JoJo, this breaks my heart reading all that you have and are going through. I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts, and most certainly in my prayers. It's a wise move to dump FB, it can be a big drama/gossip trap, I don't get on there near as often as I used to for this very reason. Remember your "Kindred Spirits" are always here and it's ok to take a break, just not too long. I like the other replies suggesting you only post yourself and read the responses, the support on here is priceless. I'm praying that you have someone nearby that you can talk too and that life stops handing you lemons. Again, I'm so so sorry you have to go through this. Big Hugs!!
    ~Kari

Misty Jo .. having the pleasure of meeting you ..
    one to one last summer -- I know how 'BIG' your heart is. Losing so many close loved ones all in a years time-frame -- makes no sense. Now your father has had a heart attack.. So sorry..

Frozen shoulder, dropped breast, unexplained skin rashes -- makes a grown gal cry -- the hits on your personal life just keep coming. Yes, we lose fellow SISTERS in PINK, due this blast beast that we fight -- and it is tough, no question about it. But for every sister that is lost to breast cancer, there are many others that live a long and happy life after cancer. Its not fair, makes no sense -- but, it is a world that has inhabited my life -- so I must take ownership of my emotions. Grieve for the WARRIORS lost, and celebrate those achieving milestones.

I pray that you continue to persevere -- at your own pace, in your own time. You are a SURVIVOR, always remember that.

Take care of YOU!

Gentle hugs,

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    power of a group
    Jo Jo,
    I know the power of a group to help with recovery from tragedy. I have had the poster family of disfunction. The power of a group of caring people carries a lot of healing power. Today that poster family of disfunction still has it's problems but has experinced a lot of healing and forgiveness. I am hoping you can stick with us until you can find a group that is more specific to your issues, or until you get some counselling to deal with the tremendous pain you are dealing with. A group of caring people caries more power than the sum of the power of each individual. Will be praying for you dear.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Misty Jo .. having the pleasure of meeting you ..
    one to one last summer -- I know how 'BIG' your heart is. Losing so many close loved ones all in a years time-frame -- makes no sense. Now your father has had a heart attack.. So sorry..

Frozen shoulder, dropped breast, unexplained skin rashes -- makes a grown gal cry -- the hits on your personal life just keep coming. Yes, we lose fellow SISTERS in PINK, due this blast beast that we fight -- and it is tough, no question about it. But for every sister that is lost to breast cancer, there are many others that live a long and happy life after cancer. Its not fair, makes no sense -- but, it is a world that has inhabited my life -- so I must take ownership of my emotions. Grieve for the WARRIORS lost, and celebrate those achieving milestones.

I pray that you continue to persevere -- at your own pace, in your own time. You are a SURVIVOR, always remember that.

Take care of YOU!

Gentle hugs,

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Eloquently said Vicki Sam.
    Eloquently said Vicki Sam. Your posts are always beautifully written and move me so. Love you!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    I'm praying these trials
    you're going through now will pass. I know trials can build you up and when you come out of them, it can make you stronger. I'm hoping and praying for this. You are an incredible individual with much to offer. You are a blessing!

Psalm 91

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    First off... I feel so bad
    First off... I feel so bad for you. You have had more than anyone should have to go through. I know the feeling with the kids as my two daughters were not or as yet been there for me. They say my cancer is just a small thing and I should be able to handle it. Neither came to surgery not have they come to my home (60 miles) but we were expected to go there time after time and year after year. Now we nearly talk, once a week with one and less with the other. We were always very close and don't know what happened. Any way I didn't want you to hear more bad news. But coming here helps me even though I don't have much contact with anyone on here. I do read a lot of the posts and just skip the sad ones when I am feeling down.

My prayers are with You,
    Stay strong,
    Diana
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    gagee said:

First off... I feel so bad
    First off... I feel so bad for you. You have had more than anyone should have to go through. I know the feeling with the kids as my two daughters were not or as yet been there for me. They say my cancer is just a small thing and I should be able to handle it. Neither came to surgery not have they come to my home (60 miles) but we were expected to go there time after time and year after year. Now we nearly talk, once a week with one and less with the other. We were always very close and don't know what happened. Any way I didn't want you to hear more bad news. But coming here helps me even though I don't have much contact with anyone on here. I do read a lot of the posts and just skip the sad ones when I am feeling down.

My prayers are with You,
    Stay strong,
    Diana

JoJo,
    We care about you; I

JoJo,

We care about you; I care about you. The things you have experienced are horrific and if you need space and time from the social networks it is understandable. Do what you need for you. Just know that we'll still be here, arms open wide, if you care to pop in at any time. I agree, sometimes its too hard to read all the posts, but you can pick & choose and we won't love you the less for it!

Best wishes and warm thoughts.

Chickadee