Pink Bus request for Friday, 7-22

Options
13»

Comments

• cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Thank you all for the great
    Thank you all for the great time on the bus and being there while I was in the 'tube'. I closed my eyes and imagine I was deep into a subterranean cave in Mexico, laying new line since it was virgin passage..........you you were all there waiting for me to exit with my empty line reels and big smile since I had gone where no man has gone before. Then we could eat and drink and laugh, and raise each others spirits high. I know my onc will get the results end of same day, so I hope they give me a call next week saying all is fine....but my next appt. with him is not until August 2nd.
    Thanks so much for being there for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NJMom10
    NJMom10 Member Posts: 176
    Options
    cavediver said:

Thank you all for the great
    Thank you all for the great time on the bus and being there while I was in the 'tube'. I closed my eyes and imagine I was deep into a subterranean cave in Mexico, laying new line since it was virgin passage..........you you were all there waiting for me to exit with my empty line reels and big smile since I had gone where no man has gone before. Then we could eat and drink and laugh, and raise each others spirits high. I know my onc will get the results end of same day, so I hope they give me a call next week saying all is fine....but my next appt. with him is not until August 2nd.
    Thanks so much for being there for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that visual!
    How could the news not be good with that lovely visual during the test! Let us know. Barb
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

I am the WANDERER
    Oh well I'm the type of gal who will never turn you down
    Where brave women dwell, you know that I'm around
    I hold 'em and I love'em 'cause we're all in this game
    I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em don't even know their name
    They call me the wanderer yeah the wanderer
    I roam around around around...

So in other words - I'll be there (:

Hugs,
    Ayse

I will be praying that you
    I will be praying that you will get clean results!