AUS Update

13»

Comments

• Joeg
    Joeg Member Posts: 13
    Joeg said:

Activation Day is Sept 6
    Expect an update tomorrow night after I return from NYC for Activation. Leaking has increased over the last week but still not as bad before the surgery. It has been a long journey as most of you have experienced as well.
    Happy Labor Day! Here's to dry days ahead.

Activation Complete
    The activation process was very quick and painless. I am dry with no dripping or leaking and it is not difficult to use. I could not be happier, at this point. Can't go back to the days before Prostate Cancer so it is time to get moving and not worry about what is behind me.
    Trew, the best of luck to you next week when you get activated.
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    Joeg said:

Activation Complete
    The activation process was very quick and painless. I am dry with no dripping or leaking and it is not difficult to use. I could not be happier, at this point. Can't go back to the days before Prostate Cancer so it is time to get moving and not worry about what is behind me.

Joey,
    Congrats on this new

Joey,
    Congrats on this new milestone! Wishing you many more dry days.

lewvino
  • Trew
    Trew Member Posts: 932 Member
    Joeg said:

Activation Complete

Great news, Joeg
    I can feel your relief!!!

I have just over a week to go before activation- Sept 19 for me.

I can hardly wait. I have been wanting to call the doc's office and tell her I think I am ready now- let me come early- but her schedule is always full so i will impatiently wait-what's another week?