Shout out to Pinkterminator Yep, PINK TERMINATOR.... Welcome!

Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Welcome! This is a wonderful
    Welcome! This is a wonderful place to vent, cry, and get questions answered from people who have been there. Like Chen said, even our most beloved family members just don't understand sometimes.
    Read for a while and I'm sure that you will see how great all the warriors are.
    Hope to see you soon Pink Terminator (love the name)
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Welcome to our Family, Pinkterminator.
    Love your moniker. As you can see from the our postings, we are here for you 24/7 -- ready to lend a hand, hug or words of encouragement.

You have started a journey, battle or sorts - so hence why I also refer to us as WARRIORS. During this battle - there will be many lows, highs and times of uncertainty. Please don't despair -- we offer over 100 years of experience, love and hope.

1 of my motto's .. Experience trumps Assumption ====If something does sound right, feel right and hits you funny -- Question it.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Welcome Pink Terminator! I
    Welcome Pink Terminator! I lurked and read everything here, I also used the search box to read previous threads when I had a question...it was quite a while before I posted anything. But that whole time I was learning so much...about bc, chemo, rads, surgery, and the wonderful, kind, thoughtful, caring people here. I hope you get as much, or more out of this board as I have.

Hugs,

Linda
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Welcome
    Welcome PinkTerminator....this is a great place to come for support, friendship and to vent also. Hugs, Lili
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Supportive Hugs
    Welcome to the board Pink Terminator! We are a very open caring group of fighters and survivors! I remember how hard it was to start posting here, with that said I am so glad that I did because these folks have helped me immensely over the years! We are kindred spirits we have a unique tie that binds us together and we are here to help support you and carry you through this tough time!

♥ RE ♥
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pink Terminator!
    Looking forward to your posts and I know this page will become
    an invaluable part of your journey, so don't be shy and chime in.

Hugs,
    Ayse