Options
    BB
    I am watching it also. Getting good....
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

So enjoyed the last week or two of Big Brother ---
    Jeff ... a class act, quiet about his evictions .. very sure of his target (s). I laughed out LOUD -- when he back doored Dani -- and explained to her why - YES, truly a historical BB moment. She is a lying piece of dog crap-o-la.

Double eviction ... Dani out, Rachel or Jordan HOH -- now that will make for great TV -- in my world! teehee

Vicki Sam

Really glad Dani is gone but Jeff? :( I wanted him to win. So mad at what happened tonight! I wanted Rachel or Jordan to win HOH. :(
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Tux said:

BB
    I am watching it also. Getting good....

Adam won HOH! Not what I
    Adam won HOH! Not what I wanted! Jordan can't win anything! I wonder who Adam will put up. I bet he puts up Rachel and Jordan, as, I think he knows he can't win against them with the jury votes. I can't believe that it ends next week! :(
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Adam won HOH! Not what I
    Adam won HOH! Not what I wanted! Jordan can't win anything! I wonder who Adam will put up. I bet he puts up Rachel and Jordan, as, I think he knows he can't win against them with the jury votes. I can't believe that it ends next week! :(

Jordan is off to the jury
    Jordan is off to the jury house. But, I don't think she would have won since she just won 2 years ago. My vote is on Rachel now, even though I really don't like her.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Can't believe I'm saying
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but now I hope Rachel wins the big prize. Adam has just come around in this game, and Porsche has been too much of a floater. Rachel is by far the best player. Hope she is last HOH and hope she takes the prize.
  • DianeBC
    Options
    natly15 said:

Can't believe I'm saying
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but now I hope Rachel wins the big prize. Adam has just come around in this game, and Porsche has been too much of a floater. Rachel is by far the best player. Hope she is last HOH and hope she takes the prize.

I know Natly! I can't
    I know Natly! I can't believe that I am hoping she does too, but, I am. LOL

I will be glued to the tv on Wednesday!
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I know Natly! I can't
    I know Natly! I can't believe that I am hoping she does too, but, I am. LOL

I will be glued to the tv on Wednesday!

Big Brother
    I think Rachel is a lot better with Brendan gone. She acted like a pre-teen girl around him! I am all for her now & hope that she wins. We'll see soon....
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

Big Brother
    I think Rachel is a lot better with Brendan gone. She acted like a pre-teen girl around him! I am all for her now & hope that she wins. We'll see soon....

I think she is too Tux. I
    I think she is too Tux. I am crossing my fingers that Rachel wins it!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Can't believe I'm saying

Adam is such a floater and I
    Adam is such a floater and I would hate to see him win. He might get the newbies votes if he makes it to the end. Hoping that Rachel gets it and I never thought I would write those words down.

Hugs, Debby
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Adam is such a floater and I
    Adam is such a floater and I would hate to see him win. He might get the newbies votes if he makes it to the end. Hoping that Rachel gets it and I never thought I would write those words down.

Hugs, Debby

Yes .. color me a 'Rachel' fan --
    With the remaining trio, Rachel is the ultimate WARRIOR. Like so many, I too, changed my mind. Adam and Porsche do NOT deserve the money ... Floaters ...

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Yes .. color me a 'Rachel' fan --
    With the remaining trio, Rachel is the ultimate WARRIOR. Like so many, I too, changed my mind. Adam and Porsche do NOT deserve the money ... Floaters ...

Vicki Sam

Me too!
    Rachael is annoying but she sure knows how to play the game. She is a warrior! I still wonder why on earth did they give Porsha the first golden key. Adam did support Jeff and Jordan but in the end they really were both floaters. Go Rachael!
    Char
  • DianeBC
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Me too!
    Rachael is annoying but she sure knows how to play the game. She is a warrior! I still wonder why on earth did they give Porsha the first golden key. Adam did support Jeff and Jordan but in the end they really were both floaters. Go Rachael!
    Char

Rachel did it and she
    Rachel did it and she actually did deserve it! I was surprised that Shelley voted for her, but, so glad she did. I thought Adam would also, but, he didn't.

Great season this year for Big Brother!