Hi mates it's FRIDAY! any interesting plan for the weekend? Newbies welcomed here!.

Options
2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    last two nights in fiji
    getting used to civilisation and internet again.

had a free night up my sleeve, we are going to go from 10000 stars to 5 star tomorrow night at the sofitel.

some days are diamonds, some days are gold. today is neither, just a pain in the butt.

hugs,
    pete
  • mukamom
    mukamom Member Posts: 402
    Options

last two nights in fiji

had a free night up my sleeve, we are going to go from 10000 stars to 5 star tomorrow night at the sofitel.

some days are diamonds, some days are gold. today is neither, just a pain in the butt.

hugs,
    pete

Robert
    is working on the expansion of our living room. I hope to come home to new ceiling and wall, but more likely a big mess. That's OK, though..this is his labor of love, and I just can't believe he is undertaking such a job while feeling so sh!tty. Maybe the rain will STOP, and I can get out in the yard tomorrow....it's a jungle with all this rain!

hugs,
    Angela

P.S. Robert's hair was falling out in handfuls, so he shaved his head!! Will try and get a pic...well maybe not..the rash is pretty bad :-{
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

last two nights in fiji

hugs,
    pete

Hahahaha! pete ....feel sorry for your pain.
    Hope you enjoy the last days at Fiji!.
    Come soon and help me to keep the walking spirit! people is becoming a little bit lazy here! hahahahahaha! .
    hugs my friend!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    mukamom said:

Robert
    is working on the expansion of our living room. I hope to come home to new ceiling and wall, but more likely a big mess. That's OK, though..this is his labor of love, and I just can't believe he is undertaking such a job while feeling so sh!tty. Maybe the rain will STOP, and I can get out in the yard tomorrow....it's a jungle with all this rain!

hugs,
    Angela

P.S. Robert's hair was falling out in handfuls, so he shaved his head!! Will try and get a pic...well maybe not..the rash is pretty bad :-{

Hi Angela , what an inspiration Robert is , just for my
    experience would be impossible to carry such kind of job while on chemo! ....well actually never I'm so useless !.
    I'm in my 9 th round of ffri+avastin and suddenly my hair is growing again! .
    Hugs Angela!