Options

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

No liver mets experince.
    Just putting you on my prayer list.

I talked to our Priest this
    I talked to our Priest this morning and you are on our prayer list at church Laurissa. I hope this is alright with you.

Sue :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Laurissa,
    with the exception of the weight loss, I have all those symptoms. I'm praying all is fine. Please keep us posted Sister.

Hugs and prayers,

Sylvia

So sorry
    I am going to be praying that this is not liver mets. Sending you cyber hugs!

Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I talked to our Priest this
    I talked to our Priest this morning and you are on our prayer list at church Laurissa. I hope this is alright with you.

Sue :)

So very sorry to see this
    So very sorry to see this posted. I will be praying for you Laurissa.

♥ Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Keeping positive
    Thanks for your good wishes. Will know by Wednesday.

I'll be praying for you. I
    I'll be praying for you. I know this is upsetting, but, try to think positive.

Hugs, Debby
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Laurissa my friend my heart
    Laurissa my friend my heart & prayers & all of my good mojo are with you sister. I know the waiting is agonizing but know that we'll all be in there with you on Monday & everything's gonna be alright.
    *hugs & hugs*
    heather :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    SueRelays said:

Hi Laurisa
    I had liver mets

Hi Laurisa

I had liver mets with my first cancer ( anal/rectal). I had 1/2 of my liver removed 2/9/10 and other than just getting this new diagnosis of breast cancer, had been feeling great!!!

Praying for better news!!!

Sending good luck your way
    Sending good luck your way for Monday and praying too.

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    SueRelays said:

Hi Laurisa
    I had liver mets

Hi Laurisa

I had liver mets with my first cancer ( anal/rectal). I had 1/2 of my liver removed 2/9/10 and other than just getting this new diagnosis of breast cancer, had been feeling great!!!

Praying for better news!!!

Sending good luck your way
    Sending good luck your way for Monday and praying too.

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Laurissa my friend my heart
    Laurissa my friend my heart & prayers & all of my good mojo are with you sister. I know the waiting is agonizing but know that we'll all be in there with you on Monday & everything's gonna be alright.
    *hugs & hugs*
    heather :)

We sure will be there with
    We sure will be there with you on Monday, so, if anyone starts complaining about the loudness of your pink sisters, simply tell them that we are there to support you and are not leaving!

Good luck and post to update us,

Diane
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Oh Laurissa I'm praying for
    Oh Laurissa I'm praying for you. Please let us know what the doc says after the scan. So sorry to be reading this. Hugs to you.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Hi
    Hi Laurissa:
    I am so sorry you aren't feeling well and pray this isn't liver mets.. but if it is, all is not lost so hang in there.. There is a lady that posts on uterine and ovarian cancer boards, with liver mets. Her screen name is LindaProcopio. She mostly posts on ovarian because even though she has uterine, it's a very aggressive sort that more closely resembles ovarian. She just recently went thru radioembolism for her liver mets. If it turns out you do have liver mets, you might find her posts informative and reassuring.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

Laurissa, so sorry that you
    Laurissa, so sorry that you have been feeling bad. I am praying that it isn't liver mets.

Hugs, Angie
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Feeling better today
    I'm hoping my liver bloodwork messed up due to antibiotics and vicadin for a severe toothache I had 2 weeks ago. I was really leaning on the pain medicine plus tylonal, too much. I had the tooth pulled too, looks like a horse tooth it's so big.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about
    I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through. The wait is the worst it always seems like it takes for ever. Keep us posted OK. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. Good luck Sweetheart, Kay.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Feeling better today
    I'm hoping my liver bloodwork messed up due to antibiotics and vicadin for a severe toothache I had 2 weeks ago. I was really leaning on the pain medicine plus tylonal, too much. I had the tooth pulled too, looks like a horse tooth it's so big.

I a hoping also that your
    I a hoping also that your bloodwork came out bad because of the meds. Good luck tomorrow Laurissa.

HUGS!
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear about
    I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through. The wait is the worst it always seems like it takes for ever. Keep us posted OK. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. Good luck Sweetheart, Kay.

I am wishing for some good news too
    I am wishing for some good news like you.I wish you the best and hope things turn out for you.I Pray alot and the last few days more than normal.I will say a prayer for you along with my prayer.I'm having a biopsy.

We are both down but hey cancer is the least likely thing but it is the thing that will always be on our minds. I've never needed the marker test(DCIS) but tomorrow I am calling my oncologist.She will have me come in ASAP.

I wish you the best for your liver mets testing and me for my biopsy.We will be fine. The radiology doctor said it is likely a cyst.I have 2 others.A cystic and maligant breast.If now one thing it's another.

Lynn Smith
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

I am wishing for some good news too
    I am wishing for some good news like you.I wish you the best and hope things turn out for you.I Pray alot and the last few days more than normal.I will say a prayer for you along with my prayer.I'm having a biopsy.

We are both down but hey cancer is the least likely thing but it is the thing that will always be on our minds. I've never needed the marker test(DCIS) but tomorrow I am calling my oncologist.She will have me come in ASAP.

I wish you the best for your liver mets testing and me for my biopsy.We will be fine. The radiology doctor said it is likely a cyst.I have 2 others.A cystic and maligant breast.If now one thing it's another.

Lynn Smith

Pink Power
    Just look at all the prayers and positive vibes that will accompany you. I'm adding mine, too.

Suzanne
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wishing you good luck tomorrow....
    I want you to know that we are thinking of you. Praying for good results tomorrow. Stay positive and have faith. Good luck.

God bless you.
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Laurissa, Just want to say
    Laurissa, Just want to say My prayers are with you. I hope they call with good news.
    We all know how hard waiting for results are. It's horrible.
    Keep us posted
    Hugs to you.
    Annette
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Feeling better today

Laurissa - here's to hoping..
    hoping that your blood work got messed up, hoping your weight loss is not
    cancer related, hoping you will get good results and above all hoping you will
    find the strength to cope no matter what!

BIG, huuuge Hug!!
    Ayse
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Good thoughts

The waiting is sometimes the hardest part!
    Best wishes are you wait on your news,
    Sybil
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Getting ready to go
    Hoping for the best. But being prepared. Theres so much going on now. Husband has back surgery tomorrow and daughter goes to Spain for a month for school in a week. She doesn't know. I want her to go to Spain, she's so excited.