Martha

Hi Martha,
I was just wondering how your second day getting the rest of your first treatment went? I hope all went well and you are getting some rest. Take care...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• homegirl
    homegirl Member Posts: 15
    Second day treatment
    Sue, things went great the second day. In and out in 3 hours. Had lunch afterwards. Did get me some sleeping pills so slept like a baby last night. Havent even taken any anti-naseau meds today. Little scary, wondering why I dont feel bad. Had a little nap this afternoon, still feeling good tonight. Two more days of taking the predsione so curious to know what I will feel like this weekend! My husband won't let me go out of the house for now. Don't go back to the onc until Monday to check my blood, so won't know about my counts until then. Just waiting, for what I don't know!
    Thanks for asking. Will try to keep more active on here. Martha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    homegirl said:

Second day treatment
    Sue, things went great the second day. In and out in 3 hours. Had lunch afterwards. Did get me some sleeping pills so slept like a baby last night. Havent even taken any anti-naseau meds today. Little scary, wondering why I dont feel bad. Had a little nap this afternoon, still feeling good tonight. Two more days of taking the predsione so curious to know what I will feel like this weekend! My husband won't let me go out of the house for now. Don't go back to the onc until Monday to check my blood, so won't know about my counts until then. Just waiting, for what I don't know!
    Thanks for asking. Will try to keep more active on here. Martha

Thats great!
    Hi Martha,
    Gee, thats great news. I'm so happy your first round went so well and you feel good! Sounds like the sleeping pills are allowing you to sleep while on the prednisone."Yeah"! I usually felt a little more achey the following few days after finishing the prednisone. I'd take my last dose on Saturday morning and then Sunday and Monday I could feel a difference. Nothing unbearable, but definetely knowticed a slowing down and over-all sore achey feeling. Everyone re-acts differently though, so just enjoy the good days and try not to worry too far in advance. Your doing just great! Thanks so much for checking back in. Rest and drink plenty of water. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)