Let's water some seeds of joy

13»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    skipper54 said:

Yesterday
    At some point yesterday I realized it was July 12th. One year ago on the 12th was when my journey began. It's a big milestone. And we're in St. Louis on vacation. The 2 kittens in our house have been real seeds of joy too!

Kittens are a joy, aren't
    Kittens are a joy, aren't they? Katherine brings her 3 kittens (now adolescents) home with her when she visits. My 2 dogs and 2 grouchy cats all perk up when they come. They are so busy and so funny. My pets just sit and watch them and, I swear, they enjoy their anctics as much as we do. And congrats on the canniversary!
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Normal
    Ok, this is normal but I haven't been able to do it for some time. The past couple of days I have been able to play with my grand daughter with out having to stop or keep her away from my right side. She likes to wrestle and be tickled and thrown around and jump on the bed. Since March 20 I have not been able to really play. It has been so nice and she is so surprised! We have been laughing for 2 days! I am a little tired still but well worth it.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    natly15 said:

Big One-Deported 7/8/11
    Plus

Big One-Deported 7/8/11

Plus I recently spent time with Brooke and Troy and that is always joyful.

My sweet basil is growing very well and so I have fresh basil for cooking.

Congrats Natly on the
    Congrats Natly on the deporting!

♥ Kristin ♥