I will keep you in my prayers! keep us posted please. MOLLYZ
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

I'm so sorry Jayne
    I will keep you in my prayers! keep us posted please. MOLLYZ

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for you. What a darling little girl in your picture, your daughter?

Hugs, Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dear Jayne,
    Your plate is

Dear Jayne,
    Your plate is full to overwhelming. My prayers will be with you. I am not so good on pointing out resources but I know many of gals are great with ideas. They will chime in.
    I hope that everything can go as easily as possible for you. Do you have other family or friends that can give you assistance whether emotional, physical or financial? Good thoughts and hug coming your way.
    Stef

I'm sending positive
    I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Jayne
    my heart goes out to you. BC can be overwhelming. Hopefully, there will be those at your cancer center who can guide you to the help you so desperatly need. I'll be praying for you and know that we're here to listen so vent all you want.
    {{hugs}} Char

Please know Jayne that I am
    Please know Jayne that I am here for you and praying for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Jayne
    my heart goes out to you. BC can be overwhelming. Hopefully, there will be those at your cancer center who can guide you to the help you so desperatly need. I'll be praying for you and know that we're here to listen so vent all you want.
    {{hugs}} Char

My heart just breaks in
    My heart just breaks in reading this. I will be praying for you Jayne.

HUGS!
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Noel said:

My heart just breaks in
    My heart just breaks in reading this. I will be praying for you Jayne.

HUGS!

Feeling really overwhelmed.
    Feeling really overwhelmed. Saw the plastic surgeon yesterday to discuss reconstruction options. I keep asking where does my leukemia play into all this? Bigger odds of spreading? More infection? Does it increase the odds with the lobular cancer and the lcis? Why are they even talking to me first.....shouldnt we decide with my oncologist what is the best cancer erradicating option first and than decide on how to "rebuild" me..... The docs and the cancer coordinator are all having a pow wow tomorrow...i hope they give me clearer ideas. How did you all survive this crazy pre surgery stage and make these awful decisions....hugs. Jayne