Scott lost his battle

Options
2»

Comments

• MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    Options
    "(
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

JP
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    MrsJP said:

"(
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

JP

I'm sorry
    @Linda: I'm so sorry....this makes me sooooo upset!!! I hate cancer with every ounce of my being!! I wish I could just get a very sharp knife and stab it into small pieces!!!! I want to kill it!! I've never ever understood how can someone has such anger that is capable of killing...and I'm not supporting them...but maybe I understand that anger that one can have that makes them capable of killing....I feel that towards cancer...I am ready to kill it!!! I am very angry and frustrated at it...it puts a weight on me that I cannot carry, it rips my heart out each time I hear cancer killed someone...it makes me break...I want to kill it!!!! I'm so sorry Linda!!! I wish I could help you and the three kids...I wish I was strong and smart enough to say encouraging words, or give you a big hug, or make you all smile again...I cannot...I'm insignificant...but even then...I wish you all to be strong and patient...time will be first your enemy...but you'll look back and will realize later that it is your friend...I used to hate it too...nowadays, I'm beginning to realize it's not an enemy...don't know if I'm at the "friendship" phase with it yet, or not...I guess I'm just slowly accepting it that it exists and will pass by no matter what...it's pretty annoying...and yet...I find myself grateful for it...Stay strong!!!!
    - Sophie
  • Erinb
    Erinb Member Posts: 293
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about
    I'm so sorry to hear about your son Scott & my heart is heavy for his family.
    Erin