DONE! -> Tomorrow is my last taxol treatment (AMEN to that). Can you come with me?

Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Last Infusion
    Congratulations. Your last chemo infusion is a major milestone on the road to "normalcy." My last chemo was in Aug. 2010. It was indeed a wonderful feeling. I remember your "pampers" post. Don't you feel like a true warrior now?

IRENE

Sorry that I just now saw
    Sorry that I just now saw this post, but, want to say Congratulations to you! You did it!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Last Infusion
    Congratulations. Your last chemo infusion is a major milestone on the road to "normalcy." My last chemo was in Aug. 2010. It was indeed a wonderful feeling. I remember your "pampers" post. Don't you feel like a true warrior now?

IRENE

Double post

Double post
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

OMG - SO MANY BALLONS!
    Hi Sisters!!! Thank you for being there with me today. OMG, so many balloons! The nurse was going crazy, but that's OK! I had my fun. So colorful.

Sylvia: Those brownies were amazing! YUM! Thanks for bringing.

All was going great with my previous treatments, with my veins. But today they had to poke me three times as veins weren't working well for me. :( Better it was during the last chemo and not in the middle of the journey. :) Then you all showed up and made my day.

You are all amazing, sweet and caring. Thank you.

P.S. I decided for no nuelasta shot for tomorrow. They left it up to me since it was the last chemo. I pray all will be OK after tomorrow.

Congrats! I missed the bus
    Congrats! I missed the bus and the brownies, but, I am so thrilled for you, even if this is late.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Congrats! I missed the bus
    Congrats! I missed the bus and the brownies, but, I am so thrilled for you, even if this is late.

Thank You Debby!
    I finished it, thank God!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Thank You Debby!
    I finished it, thank God!

Congrats for finishing!
    Congrats for finishing! This is a huge accomplishment! WTG and congrats!

Lex
  • ElizabethB
    ElizabethB Member Posts: 89
    Options
    last one
    My last Taxol is on the 18 Yahoo congradulations to you on your last ...off to radiation
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

last one
    My last Taxol is on the 18 Yahoo congradulations to you on your last ...off to radiation

Let me send you, Elizabeth
    Let me send you, Elizabeth B, early congratulations! Good luck with rads!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Hey I'm here... Woohoo...
    Hey I'm here... Woohoo... last chemo day!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
    .......•.¸.•´
    ....¸.•´
    ... (
    ☻/
    /▌♥♥
    / \ ♥♥

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Congrats to all of you that
    Congrats to all of you that finished chemo! Lorrie, I love your artwork! Cute!

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Yeah!
    Job well done! We'll try to keep it down tomorrow while you finish...using our "indoor" voices......
    Best wishes!

Congratulations!
    ♥ Kristin

Congratulations!

♥ Kristin ♥