bad arse day, who is in the most pain today, you gotta be able to laugh to join this post

Options
2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    TMac52 said:

I would take the pain.
    Rather than deal with the perm colostomy ( i Think ??? )I have a different kind of pain but still have Butt,back,hip and leg pain........(not to mention the feet)!!!
    I'm feeling you pete.
    Tom

PS one year ago today was my last pre-op radiation treatment. I honestly think that was the worst day of my life.........things are so much better today so i'm not complaining..just saying.

we are the toughest survivors,
    hi tom,

lets just share the real story, reaql pain, real success.

the tips and tricks we share rerally help.

someone said we are not alone.

i am glad i have my sorry aarse and not the perm, when i shiit in pain i bare it with a smiling grimace.

the catch as we all know is the aarse pain canbe random.

what we gonna do medicate ourselves to the hilt for possible random bad arse events.

we are dammmed if we do and dammed if we don't.

i hear you too tom.

the leaky crc ship is still afloat and we are sailing through life together.

hugs,

pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options

Terrible
    Last two days have been so bad. Just peeing and when that hit my bottom the acid would burn so bad. My butt is so raw. We are camping this weekend with family and can't join in a lot because I need the bathroom close. 11 people and one bathroom is not a good combination for me. Good luck with the pain. Mine bleeds otters so raw and I've tried a lot of products.

Kim

dear kim
    some butt sense coming your way, as opposed to commonsense.

my tips and tricks in practice.

i am sorry sorry we got similar **** dramas.

taking one immodium when i start frequent painful badly formed poos.
    averaging one per day. but only when type of poo dictates its needed.

always use soft flushable wipes and am very very gentle.
    always apply sudocream after each motion.

walking or bumpy roads has a laxative effect on me. see keith hospital post.

my diet on holidays is pretty normal, too much meat not enough vegetables but still healthy. no real impact on bowel motions BMs.

am having gut relief, slippry elm, mcp, collagen pro and tissue regenex and many other supplements.

my arse goes from raw and very painful to good in 12 hours. if the immodium works it buys my arse time to heal. the next bm after the 12 hour is painful, very uncomfortable but not agonising like the horrible persistant after burn pain when its raw.

so i carry immodiums with we generally and pop as soon as my stools seems to be not formed.

hugs,

pete