Just back from NY--need a few prayers

missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
Hi everyone--I'm just back from visiting my 87-year-old mom in upstate NY for 2 weeks. We so enjoyed each other. And, I so enjoyed seeing Sue and Joyce for our Greek lunch. I haven't had much time today, but I have scanned through the posts very quickly. First of all, hello to all the newbies--so glad you found this site. We're all here for you.

Second, Pinkari--you are in my thoughts and prayers right now and I'm sending every ounce of positive energy I have to you. I wish you comfort and strength as you go through this right now.

Ayse--hang in there. Glad the infection is being treated and who's this new guy???!!! I'm so out of the loop.

Lastly, I'm going for my 6-month MRI, mammo and u/s tomorrow. Yikes! I'm scared, but trying to be positive and strong. I'm accepting any and all prayers and positive energy for good results.

I want to spend some time tomorrow to go over all the posts again so I can talk to some of you again.

Hugs, Renee

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    glad you had a nice trip
    Will send prayers and positive thoughts that all is good tomorrow with your tests.
    Carol
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Good to hear you
    had a good visit with your mom. I will keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy as you go for your tests tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Welcome back Renee, I missed you!
    First off, I am sending you truck loads of good energy and
    wishing ferociously for clear scans. Make sure to let us know
    as soon as you get your results.

About that guy..... looks like he's the kind a man I might marry...

Love,
    Ayse
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Renee,
    Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great trip. Still waiting to see pictures from your NY lunch.

Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way today. Let us know how you make out.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Welcome home
    So glad you had a good visit with your mom. I am blessed to have mine only an hour away.

Good luck with your testing.

Jennifer
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    The prayers and positive
    The prayers and positive energy are on the way! It sounds like you had a great trip!

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

The prayers and positive
    The prayers and positive energy are on the way! It sounds like you had a great trip!

Hugs,

Linda

Miss Renee .. So happy that you enjoyed
    your trip to the Big Apple.

I will keep you close to my heart in prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes ..

Please keep us posted ... when possible.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

The prayers and positive

Hugs,

Linda

Glad you enjoyed your visit
    Sending prayers and good wishes your way! You know we're all with you.
  • fighting4five
    fighting4five Member Posts: 71
    I may not know everyones
    I may not know everyones name on here and have not had the pleasure of chatting with many of you,but every night when I say my prayers I pray for every woman everywhere going through and who has gone through this battle and their families.
    My faith is getting me through this and it is so great to see so many other woman of faith on here.
    God Bless you all :)
    Mary
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    ladyg said:

Good to hear you
    had a good visit with your mom. I will keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy as you go for your tests tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sending prayers.
    Hugs, Jan

Sending prayers.

Hugs, Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Renee,
    Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great trip. Still waiting to see pictures from your NY lunch.

Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way today. Let us know how you make out.

xoxo,
    Jean

Welcome back! My thoughts
    Welcome back! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Leeza
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

I may not know everyones
    I may not know everyones name on here and have not had the pleasure of chatting with many of you,but every night when I say my prayers I pray for every woman everywhere going through and who has gone through this battle and their families.
    My faith is getting me through this and it is so great to see so many other woman of faith on here.
    God Bless you all :)
    Mary

Keep up the faith!
    Mary - I also pray for all my sisters/brothers daily!

Renee, I'm lifting you in prayer as I write this. All will be good :)

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    grams2jc said:

Welcome home
    So glad you had a good visit with your mom. I am blessed to have mine only an hour away.

Good luck with your testing.

Jennifer

Happy you had time with your
    Happy you had time with your Mom. Sending prayers!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Missrenee
    I'm so glad you are home safe and I wondered if you had any results yet, or are you still waiting?

I'm hoping to sit down tomorrow to figure out how to post our picture...

Sue