~ Do You Have Any Plans For The Fourth Of July? ~

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
July 4th will soon be here, so, I was wondering if you have any plans. Perhaps going to a parade, camping, grilling out, a party, going to a fireworks display?

Have a safe and fun July 4th!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi Susie - I would like to
    Hi Susie - I would like to go for a long drive with my love some place far, then drive back. I love watching nature from the car window! :) I was happy my taxol treatment didn't fall on this weekend - had it last Friday. So I have a few days to feel better and try to go outside. I hope you enjoy yourself!
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    I'm going on vacation for 2
    I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to Penn. where we rented a nice villa. I will use this time to reconnect with my hubby who truly supported me these past months while I was in treatment. We will most likely watch some fireworks from outside the hotel. I plan on resting and getting back my strength.

Wishing everyone a Safe and Happy 4th!!

Angela
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    robang13 said:

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to Penn. where we rented a nice villa. I will use this time to reconnect with my hubby who truly supported me these past months while I was in treatment. We will most likely watch some fireworks from outside the hotel. I plan on resting and getting back my strength.

Angela

We will go see the parade
    We will go see the parade and then we have some friends coming over for an afternoon barbeque! Looking forward to a great day!

Happy 4th!

Hugs, Debby
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    DebbyM said:

We will go see the parade
    We will go see the parade and then we have some friends coming over for an afternoon barbeque! Looking forward to a great day!

Happy 4th!

Hugs, Debby

We're going to some friends
    We're going to some friends house for a cookout and then to the fireworks later!

Hugs, Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

We're going to some friends
    We're going to some friends house for a cookout and then to the fireworks later!

Hugs, Jan

Having friends out here
    Having friends out here during the day for eats and drinks and then going to the fireworks when it gets dark.

Happy 4th of July!
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    DianeBC said:

Having friends out here
    Having friends out here during the day for eats and drinks and then going to the fireworks when it gets dark.

Happy 4th of July!

I'll be on a plane.
    I will be traveling with my son to the North East Area to look at potential colleges. I'm from the west so I am kind of scared of driving in the East. Are the drivers agressive or mellow? One day I've planned on driving from Boston to New Haven Connecticut within a 6 hour window ( four hours driving and two visiting the college). I hope I can do that with out getting a ticket. Love Surf
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    robang13 said:

Angela

Angela
    Where in PA are you going? I live in Lancaster, near Hershey.
    Linda
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    linpsu said:

Angela
    Where in PA are you going? I live in Lancaster, near Hershey.
    Linda

Husband is off
    My husband works 7 days a week. Never gets a day off unless his vacation.This year he gets Sunday and Monday off.We will go to the parade Monday morning and fireworks Monday evening.We went to the Memorial Day Parade because he took vacation.We also cooked out BUT my daughter-in-law caused so many problems at the get together we will celebrate alone.

Might look at some antique cars since husband is retiring within a year and we want a hobby to do.Attend cars shows and we plan on traveling and camping.

It will be PEACE ON EARTH whatever we do.

Lynn Smith
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Had to cancel our camping trip to Conn shore
    My youngest (19) just got out of the hospital , in all week, due to bad kidney infection...dr highly suggested we did not travel , go to beach etc..so we postponed it until Aug...

Denise