I've been MIA again and want to give a welcome to all the newbies

cahjah75
cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
and a hello to all my fellow pink sisters. It just seems like the days disappear so quickly. I am home today prepping for a colonoscopy and endoscopy to be done tomorrow. Not being able to take my arthritis meds I am in considerable pain. I can barely walk or stand. I see my rheumatologist next Wednesday and want to schedule a caudal epidural but can't because I'm supposed to start Jury duty the next day. I hope when they call they don't need me :D
Char

Comments

• cahjah75
    I forgot
    to say that I went to my hairdresser on Friday and she cut off the chemo curls and gave me a short style. It will do for now and I hope I can get it colored for the east coast meet & greet. I'm still struggling with the chemo weight. I was up at WW last week.
    Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    cahjah75 said:

I forgot
    to say that I went to my hairdresser on Friday and she cut off the chemo curls and gave me a short style. It will do for now and I hope I can get it colored for the east coast meet & greet. I'm still struggling with the chemo weight. I was up at WW last week.
    Char

Hey Char,
    Good luck with your tests tomorrow. The worst part is the prep. Yay for the haircut! There's always next week at WW! Don't give up.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Hi Char,
    Oh, I can still taste that "blah" drink. I'm praying all goes well and you can start taking your meds soon. It's good to see you post :D

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sea60 said:

Hi Char,
    Oh, I can still taste that "blah" drink. I'm praying all goes well and you can start taking your meds soon. It's good to see you post :D

Hugs,

Sylvia

You are so CUTE Char!
    sorry that you're in such pain! ugh ...

How wonderful and sweet of you to welcome all our new Sisters in PINK. Always thinking of others .. hoping you are finding time for 'YOU'.

So happy to hear from you. :)

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    cahjah75 said:

I forgot
    Char

Helllooooo Char
    It's good to see you post. I am so sorry about the pain you are in. And I hope
    all will go well with your tests so you can start managing your pain better. Please
    don't strain yourself too much, I remember how frustrated I used to get with the
    lack of exercise and my weight. It can wait, all in good time. A hair cut is a great
    way to feel better about yourself. You should post a picture though..

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hello, Char!!!
    Sincere best wishes for good results from your tests. And hoping you get some pain relief very soon.

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Char,
    Good luck with your tests tomorrow. The worst part is the prep. Yay for the haircut! There's always next week at WW! Don't give up.

xoxo,
    Jean

Good luck to you Char and
    Good luck to you Char and nice to see you again!

Hugs, Jan
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Hello, Char!!!
    Sincere best wishes for good results from your tests. And hoping you get some pain relief very soon.

Kind regards, Susan

Hi Char!
    Sorry about all that nasty pain. I hope you get relief soon. By now you've had your tests--hope they weren't too bad. I still need to get a colonoscopy--yuk! How bad was it--the prep I mean. I've heard the procedure is supposed to be a "piece of cake" compared to the prep.

Positive energy being sent to you for perfect test results as well as perfect pain relief.

Soft hugs, Renee
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sea60 said:

Hi Char,

Hugs,

Sylvia

Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your tests Char!

Lex
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    missrenee said:

Hi Char!
    Sorry about all that nasty pain. I hope you get relief soon. By now you've had your tests--hope they weren't too bad. I still need to get a colonoscopy--yuk! How bad was it--the prep I mean. I've heard the procedure is supposed to be a "piece of cake" compared to the prep.

Positive energy being sent to you for perfect test results as well as perfect pain relief.

Soft hugs, Renee

Hoping all went well for you
    Hoping all went well for you yesterday Char. I got those chemo curls too.. I kinda like them and my mother is jealous because she has to pay for her curls. LOL

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • cahjah75

Hoping all went well for you
    Hoping all went well for you yesterday Char. I got those chemo curls too.. I kinda like them and my mother is jealous because she has to pay for her curls. LOL

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I'm happy to report
    that my colonoscopy was clear. My dr took 3 biopsies of the endoscopy and results came back that I have gastritis so I know what to avoid and I can take all my meds. I refuse to give up chocolate :D I have to go back in 5 years. Dr doesn't want me waiting 10 years next time.
    Char
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    cahjah75 said:

I'm happy to report
    that my colonoscopy was clear. My dr took 3 biopsies of the endoscopy and results came back that I have gastritis so I know what to avoid and I can take all my meds. I refuse to give up chocolate :D I have to go back in 5 years. Dr doesn't want me waiting 10 years next time.
    Char

Congrats Char! That is
    Congrats Char! That is great news! I wouldn't give up chocolate either. LoL

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Congrats Char! That is
    Congrats Char! That is great news! I wouldn't give up chocolate either. LoL

Hugs, Jan

Very good news! Very happy
    Very good news! Very happy for you!