Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
Marriage Might Boost Colon Cancer Survival

Sometimes it is the simple things.

Comments

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Oh
    If only that happened in my case. Now I'm single, I'm done for I guess. These studies I don't know
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Sonia32 said:

Oh
    If only that happened in my case. Now I'm single, I'm done for I guess. These studies I don't know

Married people live longer
    Married people live longer period.(studies show) Not just for cancer patients.
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Kenny H. said:

Married people live longer
    Married people live longer period.(studies show) Not just for cancer patients.

G'day Kenny
    It just seems that way:) Ron
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    ron50 said:

G'day Kenny
    It just seems that way:) Ron

Touche Ron........
    Exactly My Sentiments.........

To me ...whats the slower death ? Cancer or a wife..... LOL.......kiddin ladies kiddin,,,well maybe a lil'
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Statistics
    I'm not one to put anything on a certain statistic. It used to be coffee was bad, eggs were bad, sugar was bad, everything was bad. Life is what it is. I'm grateful my husband has put through the hell I've caused him because of my scared antics of a CT scan or blood results, or a doctor appointment. I've taken it out on him because I'm scared and he gets the brunt end. I've always apologized, but I've been given him the hard end. I'm glad he's still with me. Can this real study even be accurate? No. Your partner will either be with you for the long haul (till death do you part) or bail out? Just my 2 cents.

Kim
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

Statistics
    I'm not one to put anything on a certain statistic. It used to be coffee was bad, eggs were bad, sugar was bad, everything was bad. Life is what it is. I'm grateful my husband has put through the hell I've caused him because of my scared antics of a CT scan or blood results, or a doctor appointment. I've taken it out on him because I'm scared and he gets the brunt end. I've always apologized, but I've been given him the hard end. I'm glad he's still with me. Can this real study even be accurate? No. Your partner will either be with you for the long haul (till death do you part) or bail out? Just my 2 cents.

Kim

lonley is never good
    Luckily my husband and I never argue. We've been together 28 years, and don't really think there is much to argue about. We love being together.

We've been tested many times, believe me, but somehow it always works out.

Cancer hasn't changed us!

Sonia, you will find the perfect somebody for you, just wait and see!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Works for me!
    I don't know if being married helped me survive colon cancer or not, but I DO know that having Bill with me helps me get through any bump in the road of life. Thirty-five years and counting!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Touche Ron........
    Exactly My Sentiments.........

To me ...whats the slower death ? Cancer or a wife..... LOL.......kiddin ladies kiddin,,,well maybe a lil'

LOL Buzz
    Awesome. Dating post cancer sure is kinda weird. I never know what to say when.