an infection. A few day ago I noticed my breast getting red and
hot to the touch but my appointment with my plastic surgeon
was still weeks away. Last night I ended up going to the emergency
room, fever and feeling like "bland dirt". They gave me antibiotics
and I am feeling much better today,

But get this, he held my purse!! He was so cute, when asked do I
have family here he chimed in Yes, me. And who's the young man
(me.. mumble, mumble.. thinking hard to say someone I met barely
3 weeks ago but trust entirely..) he said, I am her fiancee... WOW!

Well Ladies, let's see if 3rd time will be a charm! I just want to get
done, tatoo and all!

PS: Can you believe he carried my purse.. hihihi

Love,
Ayse

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Wow,
    You brought me to tears. What a dear sweet man, I truly hope it works out for you Ayse because you two sound perfect. Here's to hoping your health and your love life are on the road to a full and complete recovery. Take care of that infection and that wonderful man.

Hugs to you both,
    Lorrie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Ayse,
    So glad to hear you are feeling better today. I am so happy that you are happy!!!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    My husband will carry my
    My husband will carry my purse too. We've been married 41 years. Must be a good sign.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    My Hubby will carry my purse
    My Hubby will carry my purse also - we've been married 35 years.

He sounds like a 'keeper'.

Susan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Rague said:

My Hubby will carry my purse
    My Hubby will carry my purse also - we've been married 35 years.

He sounds like a 'keeper'.

Susan

Sounds like you hit the 'jackpot' with this guy!
    Wow, I am so worried about 'lefty'. Red and hot to the touch, yep, been there .. so scary! Please take care of yourself ...knowing this will be difficult to do, as you are floating on cloud 9.

Having someone to watch over you ... is priceless! So so so Happy for you, dear Ayse.

Strength, Courage and Happiness.

Vicki Sam
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Only you can make a night in
    Only you can make a night in the ER, antibiotics, etc. sound like a wonderful date! Thank you for showing us how to find the joy in the challenges. It certainly sounds like that young man intends to keep you and protect you (your purse too!)...oh my.

Hugs,

Linda
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Ayse, so sorry to read that
    Ayse, so sorry to read that lefty is giving you problems but it surely sounds like you have found a keeper. I'm so happy for you regarding your "fiancee". Sounds like love is in the air. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving and beautiful soul.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Ayse, so sorry to read that
    Ayse, so sorry to read that lefty is giving you problems but it surely sounds like you have found a keeper. I'm so happy for you regarding your "fiancee". Sounds like love is in the air. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving and beautiful soul.

Glad to hear he's stepping up to the plate
    Okay, I can hear the romantics among you (and those of you who've been married for 40 years after knowing your guy for 15 minutes) hissing and booing at me...but I'm just naturally suspicious and protective of people I care about.

I'm very glad to hear your new guy stepped up to the plate and was there for you during your emergency room ordeal -- that's certainly a big mark in the "pro" column -- but you should tell him that, if he hurts you in any way, he's going to get a knock at the door from a guy named Guido, and soon thereafter come up missing.

Ayse, are you sure I can't convince you to send me his Social Security number and date of birth, so I can run a background check on him? (okay, I'm mostly kidding)

And BTW, the holding-the-purse thing is SO much easier when your partner's a woman. My girlfriend holds mine for me all the time! I'm just sayin'...if any of you want to switch teams, we'll welcome you!

:-) Traci
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Glad to hear he's stepping up to the plate
    Okay, I can hear the romantics among you (and those of you who've been married for 40 years after knowing your guy for 15 minutes) hissing and booing at me...but I'm just naturally suspicious and protective of people I care about.

I'm very glad to hear your new guy stepped up to the plate and was there for you during your emergency room ordeal -- that's certainly a big mark in the "pro" column -- but you should tell him that, if he hurts you in any way, he's going to get a knock at the door from a guy named Guido, and soon thereafter come up missing.

Ayse, are you sure I can't convince you to send me his Social Security number and date of birth, so I can run a background check on him? (okay, I'm mostly kidding)

And BTW, the holding-the-purse thing is SO much easier when your partner's a woman. My girlfriend holds mine for me all the time! I'm just sayin'...if any of you want to switch teams, we'll welcome you!

:-) Traci

Yes... I agree, he's a Keeper!!!
    Sorry about your bout in ER. But, really Happy you're feeling Much Better. It's wonderful to have the new joy in your life. It's a Great help for healing!!!

All I can say is... Enjoy the ride and Let Us know when you take the plunge.

Have a GREAT Weekend!!!
    Mitzi ;0)
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HUGS!
    So glad you got to the doctor before it got too out of control! Now as for the one holding your purse, what a great guy! ;-) Glad things are looking up for you!

Hugs,

RE
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Oh, Ayse I am so happy for
    Oh, Ayse I am so happy for you. It all sounds so romantic. Life in New York is proving to be full of unexpected surprises. I wish you all the best with your new guy. He does sound like a keeper. My husband, I've been married for 12 years, will also hold my bag, chips in with household chores and cooks, too! This guy is a smart cookie because, you my dear, are a DEFINITE KEEPER!
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Take care of yourself and
    Take care of yourself and let him take care of you too. Try to relax together this weekend and just take it easy. I'm so glad things are working out for you! Have fun!
    Sparkle
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    sparkle1 said:

Take care of yourself and
    Take care of yourself and let him take care of you too. Try to relax together this weekend and just take it easy. I'm so glad things are working out for you! Have fun!
    Sparkle

Oh girl, I'm happy for you
    BUT, I would be the "Mother" in this asking questions...where's he from? What about his family?, Where does he work?, What's his history?...and about 200 more questions!

Like Traci, just want the best for my sisters!

Hugs!

Sylvia

Oh hey, post pics!!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Not every man
    will carry your purse. You better hang on to him. I hope you are feeling much better now and can enjoy being with him.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    little black back pack!
    I carry a little black back pack so my husband (12 years) doesn't get too many giggles. ER visits are a good way to gauge a persons character! Too bad you had to test it out.....

Glad to hear you are feeling better though.
    Cindy
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Whoo-whoo!
    What a sweetie! Sorry you had to go to the ER, but what a romantic outcome! You've certainly had an exciting few weeks in New York, haven't you? Hugs, Linda
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I always read your posts to
    I always read your posts to Reggie~ he smiles knowing what the lovely Super Model is up to! And so do I~ continue to feel better!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    chenheart said:

I always read your posts to
    I always read your posts to Reggie~ he smiles knowing what the lovely Super Model is up to! And so do I~ continue to feel better!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Ayse take it slow
    Hate to hear you went to the ER, but nice to know it was lovely. Just be careful.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Ayse, your posts make me smile.
    How cute is that! Sounds like a keeper to me, and to find out you are engaged... sounds like he is pretty confident. Sorry that lefty is not towing the mark, but overall how lovely for you that you are not doing this alone!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Ayse
    I had tears and laughs. What a very nice young man you have found! I'm sorry the "girls" are not cooperating. Hope you're doing ok.
    {{hugs}} Char