Leslie(YESYES)

Leslie,
It has been a while since we have heard from you. Are you doing OK?John

Comments

• miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    How nice
    Dear John,

You are such a sweetheart. How nice of you to keep track of all of us, and post your concerns
    when you don't hear from one of the members.

Stay well and keep the posts coming. All my love Maggie
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member

How nice
    Dear John,

You are such a sweetheart. How nice of you to keep track of all of us, and post your concerns
    when you don't hear from one of the members.

Stay well and keep the posts coming. All my love Maggie

You are so welcome.
    Maggie,
    I can not take all the credit here. Sue deserves at LEAST half the credit.She is the mother hen of us all. John
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    COBRA666 said:

You are so welcome.
    Maggie,
    I can not take all the credit here. Sue deserves at LEAST half the credit.She is the mother hen of us all. John

Wayyy more than one helpful hen here...
    Hey John,
    The day you answered my very first post..(last July)..you set all the wheels in motion for me. I was scared wit-less and the life line you threw my way has always stuck with me. I promised myself that in good times or bad, happy or sad, I would pay it forward by always doing my best to help when others posted a comment. Our hen house has some pretty neat chicks in it and the roosters we have hangin out aint too shabby either...ha! So...cock-a-doodle-doo my peeps!..Hope everyone has a happy peace filled weekend. Love ya all...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • She514
    She514 Member Posts: 47
    allmost60 said:

Wayyy more than one helpful hen here...
    Hey John,
    The day you answered my very first post..(last July)..you set all the wheels in motion for me. I was scared wit-less and the life line you threw my way has always stuck with me. I promised myself that in good times or bad, happy or sad, I would pay it forward by always doing my best to help when others posted a comment. Our hen house has some pretty neat chicks in it and the roosters we have hangin out aint too shabby either...ha! So...cock-a-doodle-doo my peeps!..Hope everyone has a happy peace filled weekend. Love ya all...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Like Button?
    I wish there was a "like" button like there is on facebook so we can agree to other's posts. Well said Sue!
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    She514 said:

Like Button?
    I wish there was a "like" button like there is on facebook so we can agree to other's posts. Well said Sue!

Whoops!!!
    My mistake...OK all you mothers this bud is for you....Brings back memories of my late night bar room days....LOL... Just kidding about the bar room days. John