Now I know you will think I am crazy...

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited June 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
if you are not already doing so (:

But here's what happened I went in search for a house and instead I found
a home for me and my 4 kitties.

This is crazy but it feels perfectly right.

I met my soul mate!!! It's only been 2 weeks and (hold on to your seats) -
we live together!!! But we are both totally comfortable with and it came so
natural. He's as crazy and as energetic as me, unbelievable. We took a walk
yesterday in the park and next thing you know we were showing off on the
monkey bars and doing a tango in the rose garden! Loved it (:

And YES Traci, there will be photos.. hahaha I'll take some today and
post them.

And ALL this 5 months after being in treatment for over a year. What
could I possibly ask for more? I know - health for my sisters.

Love,love,love
Ayse

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Dear Sweet Ayse ... YAHOOO
    Yes, true testament .. that there is life after breast cancer!!!! How did you & your cutie's meet? Did he take your breath away? I am POSITIVE you took his away... did you play hard to get .. or just throw caution into the wind ? I am giddy with excitement --

I am happy and hope the two of you tango you're way thru the Eastern shores ...

Hap Hap Happy

Kekee
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    VickiSam said:

Dear Sweet Ayse ... YAHOOO
    Yes, true testament .. that there is life after breast cancer!!!! How did you & your cutie's meet? Did he take your breath away? I am POSITIVE you took his away... did you play hard to get .. or just throw caution into the wind ? I am giddy with excitement --

I am happy and hope the two of you tango you're way thru the Eastern shores ...

Hap Hap Happy

Kekee

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
    Sounds like you're having a GREAT time with this new move. Enjoy!!! The time is NOW to live it up!!!

So Happy all is going well for you.

Looking forward to the pics.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    So happy for you....
    What a great move this has been for you... enjoy every minute of your new man and new life... you so deserve it!!

PS- my husband and I only dated for 9 months before we married.. and they all said it wouldn't last... 13 years this past May and we are still best friends.. when its right you just know it!

Love,
    Dot
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Dot53 said:

So happy for you....
    What a great move this has been for you... enjoy every minute of your new man and new life... you so deserve it!!

PS- my husband and I only dated for 9 months before we married.. and they all said it wouldn't last... 13 years this past May and we are still best friends.. when its right you just know it!

Love,
    Dot

Why not?
    I laughed out loud.

I met my husband in January and by July I began slowly moving my stuff in. For tax reasons we got married the following February.

Go for it!!

xoxo
    Victoria
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    aisling8 said:

Why not?
    I laughed out loud.

I met my husband in January and by July I began slowly moving my stuff in. For tax reasons we got married the following February.

Go for it!!

xoxo
    Victoria

Life is too short so throw
    Life is too short so throw caution to the wind. I'm happy for you Ayse...

Lorrie
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

Life is too short so throw
    Life is too short so throw caution to the wind. I'm happy for you Ayse...

Lorrie

Details - I want details!
    Oh, I just love stories like this! How'd you meet? How did you know it was "right"? Are the cats happy?

Congratulations. Live, love, laugh on!

Suzanne
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    So doing a happy dance....
    Funny how everything just works sometimes when we open our minds and our hearts to positivity. I am happy happy happy for you Ayse, you so needed all of these changes in your new life and I only wish you the very best! Now are you in CT or NY?
    Keep us posted and let us know all about him, must be quite the guy for you to open your heart and home to him.

Smiles,
    Carol
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    camul said:

So doing a happy dance....
    Funny how everything just works sometimes when we open our minds and our hearts to positivity. I am happy happy happy for you Ayse, you so needed all of these changes in your new life and I only wish you the very best! Now are you in CT or NY?
    Keep us posted and let us know all about him, must be quite the guy for you to open your heart and home to him.

Smiles,
    Carol

Ayse .. just for the record ....
    Met my husband on July 31st .. engaged August 19 about 3 weeks later, married on November 19th a few shorts months later .. still movin and groovin .. 20 plus years later!

We actually met at a funeral ...my sister locked her keys in her car .. screaming baby in her arms .. Pete came to her rescue -- I took down his name, address etc to send a thank you card .. however, before I could .. he located my telephone number thru some friends, called me .. we went out .. and really never separated after our first date .. we stayed at his house or mine, until we married 3 months later.

Yes, I am a believer in Fate :)

Vicki Sam
  • Punkindo
    Punkindo Member Posts: 113
    Yay!!!
    Sounds like you are having fun!! Sometimes you just know it is right and there is nothing wrong with going for it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Love is in the air!
    Congrats! So glad you found happiness. :) Enjoy it.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Go for it!
    Life is too short to worry what other people think. Sounds like making the move was the best thing you ever did.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    ladyg said:

Go for it!
    Life is too short to worry what other people think. Sounds like making the move was the best thing you ever did.

Hugs,
    Georgia

WOW!
    Go for it! We need to squeeze every ounce of happiness out of life! If you're happy, we're happy!

Wishing you all of life's happiness!
    Hugs,Nancy
  • Barb A
    Barb A Member Posts: 123
    Go for it!
    Ayse, what's crazy is not going for the good things in life. My parents knew each other for four months when they married. They will be celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary in August.

I love the idea of doing a tango in the rose garden. How cool is that!

Barb A
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Barb A said:

Go for it!
    Ayse, what's crazy is not going for the good things in life. My parents knew each other for four months when they married. They will be celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary in August.

I love the idea of doing a tango in the rose garden. How cool is that!

Barb A

You go girl!
    My husband & I knew each other for 4 1/2 months. 34 years later we're still together and celebrating the dance with NED.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Best wishes, Ayse, for
    Best wishes, Ayse, for everything good and nothing bad. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Ayse,
    Crazy? Crazy? You bet

Ayse,
    Crazy? Crazy? You bet it is!! But if the Kindreds don't deserve to be crazy, I don't know who does!!!! I have always said, follow your ♥ and this certainly is taking that advice!!!
    If it lasts 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, 10 years, or 10 lifetimes, I know you will fill your days with laughter and wonder and Monkey-bar tangos! Way to go, beautiful sister!!! Viel Spass!!!
    Ich liebe Dich!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Ayse,Crazy? Crazy? You bet
    Double Post....
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Best wishes from me too!

Best wishes from me too!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Best wishes from me too!

Best wishes from me too!

Sometimes it is best to just
    Sometimes it is best to just follow your heart. Grab life with both hands and enjoy the ride. Happy you found someone.
    Stef
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    New love is so fun! Thank
    New love is so fun! Thank you for sharing your joy. And reading everyone's stories just adds enjoy!...if this is crazy you just keep going!

Happy Hugs,

Linda